moms new 73 duster dad bought her

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
dad bought my mom this 73 duster a couple weeks ago. it is a 318 with a/c, has the split high back bench seat, automatic, dual exhaust, 4bbl
has a cd player. car runs like a top. dad added the 273 valve covers and matching mopar style air breather. has a 4bbl intake and eddy carb. put my 15 in rallie's on it. and a set of super stock springs out of my brothers demon drag car to give it the nice raised look in the rear. the car gets 20mpg on the hwy. a very fun cruising car. got a hell of a steal on purchase price. car has 0 rust. as about 7 yrs ago this car used to be mine before i sold it to build my garage. its nice to have it back in the family just wish i coulda put in back in my garage. but on the bright side they can pay the insurance and im sure i can still take it anytime i want.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 251
  • duster2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 252
  • duster3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 238
  • front seat.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 214
  • front seat (2).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 226
  • moms duster.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 217
looks great looks plain stock black with white stripe looks like a great driver!

looks great looks plain stock black with white stripe looks like a great driver!

its actually a dark metallic brown almost like root beer color. but it is a sharp car. i put the stripes on it back when i owned it. we do still have the original hub caps and 14 inch wheels for it

-
Back