Monday Night Football

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Ok!!
We all know that the Cowboys SUCK!! Alright fellow Texans!!

Get on the wagon!!
GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debadge the Sheriff on Primetime!!!!!!!! A Texans horn right up the keester!!!!!

Where is the broom for the SWEEP!!!!????

I'll bet Shelly will be there. Shelly made the wifes day and life much easier on me. Thanks for your help Wildcat. Let me know when you and the wife want to come to Branson.
Small Block

Boy!! Did our pass offense stink up the joint?? No wonder I always have a Migrain after I watch the Texans, they suck too!!

Yayyyyyy Colts!:puker:

At least the Colts have bandwagoners like this nowadays as I'm almost certain there were no such things as Colts fans pre Peyton Manning when they sucked. Indiana residents get a pass but deep down you know a lot of you were Bears fans pre 1984

Attachments

• collegehumor_d4693396be524afa10e9e3aa1a2a5e9f.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 62
Our dumbass coach (Kubiak) abandon the only way we could have beaten the Colts, THE RUN!!! Guess it was true that Cushing was on dope!! No fire from him this year!

Our dumbass coach (Kubiak) abandon the only way we could have beaten the Colts, THE RUN!!! Guess it was true that Cushing was on dope!! No fire from him this year!

Kubiak should be fired after that piss poor play calling.

well at least the cowboys have been consistent all year.......they suck...even with Romo they sucked...it's really too painful to watch...GO RANGERS...oh yeah they sucked against the Giants..but hey they made the Series. Go Nascar..oh yeah Jimmy is set to win another one..okay Nascar Sucks. But I like the truck series..oh yeah Toyoto has that one wrapped up...crap... I think I'll go work on the house.

Yayyyyyy Colts!:puker:

At least the Colts have bandwagoners like this nowadays as I'm almost certain there were no such things as Colts fans pre Peyton Manning when they sucked. Indiana residents get a pass but deep down you know a lot of you were Bears fans pre 1984[/QUOTE

In a few years Colts will have been in Indy (1984 to Present) longer then Baltimore (1953ish to 1983)! I been a fan since 1986, some sad times before manning!
NEVER a bears fan, really didnt have a team I really liked... Watched more basketball!.... There are many Bears fans in northern Indiana!

GO RANGERS...oh yeah they sucked against the Giants..but hey they made the Series.

Rangers are an embarrassment to the A.L. big deal if they made the series the point is to WIN it!!,,they suck as much as the Rays did when they were in it 2 years ago....oh ya' GO PATRIOTS!!..now they have a REAL coach..

-
Back