Money order were did it go

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok I sent a member on here a money order from the post office ,on November 23.Right name,address. As of Friday he has not gotton it.Does it take that long to go from Canada To the United States,were did it go.

It shouldn't take that long.

Did you get tracking with the letter?

You can go to the post office with the stub with the number for the money order, and they can check to see if it has been cashed. If it hasn't and you have the receipt/stub, they can cancel that one and issue a new one.

Then you can send it through the mail again to get lost... :banghead:

Should have made the trip by Dec. 1rst.

... happened to me once Don.
I sent one to a fellow in Chicago.I left the street address off and the recipient never did get it.Had to wait 3 months before the post office would re-imberse me.They cannot track it after it crosses the border.

All of the lost Canadian money orders come to me.... :D

Just kidding... :poke:

some USPS employee had a few :drinkers: before work and now it's in a BIG pile on the sorting floor with all the other mail he blew off that day... don't worry, they'll sort it all out - - after Christmas... maybe

It can take as little as a week, but this time of year it will more than likely take 4 weeks.

If I had to guess, I don't think anybody on here is deliverin your money order. Might want to check with whoever you got to send it.

A friend of mine had a situation, recently, in a rural area, in Ohio, where a neighborhood kid was stealing from mail boxes.

Thanks guys I spent most of the day working on the duster,ON the receipt there is a long number,could be the tracking number will check with post office tomorrow,will let what happens there.To bad i was so pump up on getting the Duster decals.I have been in touch with the seller,say not yet.O well.

ive sent them from edmonton to NY and its taken a week at most, id track it if you can

Unfortunately Snake its just that time of year. I bet that before the end of the week alls good.

Well the seller just e mailed me here,he says he is going to re list the decals, I dont blame him.I got rip off from a scum bag,its only 30 US Dollars,but it makes me cry. ya know you get your hart set on something.Thanks guys for all the thoughts.:pale:

I understand were you both are coming from but sometimes stuff gets lost in limbo,so to speak....is this a one only set? maybe he will get the money before he gets interest Snake. keep the faith Brother.......

Well the seller just e mailed me here,he says he is going to re list the decals, I dont blame him.I got rip off from a scum bag,its only 30 US Dollars,but it makes me cry. ya know you get your hart set on something.Thanks guys for all the thoughts.:pale:

Check to make sure that the money order wasn't cashed. If it wasn't you should be able to get a refund from the post office...

If it has, you got taken by a scammer. Get return signature with money orders...

Mine was cashed by the ashole I sent it to. Lucky I have a trip scheduled to his neighborhood in a few weeks :D.

Just a heads up that it IS that time of the year with the post office. I just lost three packages(two were parts, one was a Christmas gift for the wife). During a week that I had a substitute mail carrier. I'm out nearly $300. They were insured and had tracking. I just got denied by the p.o. On the insurance claims because the crook mail carrier marked them as delivered. Sorry to hijack, had to vent a little. Sometimes people really suck.:wack::banghead:

-
Back