Moneygram

-
There's Zelle and Venmo too
and apple pay

I refuse to buy anything anymore with a money order or check using the post office. It's a hassle, takes forever and its super easy to be scammed...ie...I send the money order and never get the item.

Digital transactions are the way.

:popcorn: anything I want new or used from the States, has brokerage fees. and ridiculous shipping and the exchange on the dollar sucks a big fat one right now. So that limits my purchases, (sorry for the rant, move on):mad:

Yeah, Paypal is a ripoff for yall Canadians.

Only way around that is Summit if you spend over $300 US, they ship "free" to us Canucks. That "free" is approx 20% of order in Canuck bucks. $400 US +$80 Cdn(fees/broker). You know up front your entire costs.
If I'm buying/selling here in Canada I use Interac. No fees and directly to/from the bank acct
:popcorn: anything I want new or used from the States, has brokerage fees. and ridiculous shipping and the exchange on the dollar sucks a big fat one right now. So that limits my purchases, (sorry for the rant, move on):mad:

It makes no sense. We're all on the same hunk of dirt. It's all just a money grab.

Only way around that is Summit if you spend over $300 US, they ship "free" to us Canucks. That "free" is approx 20% of order in Canuck bucks. $400 US +$80 Cdn(fees/broker). You know up front your entire costs.
If I'm buying/selling here in Canada I use Interac. No fees and directly to/from the bank acct

Summit is the best deal going for us canadians if they have what your after :thumbsup:

It makes no sense. We're all on the same hunk of dirt. It's all just a money grab.
It’s bulls **** is what it is and I think it has something to do with the Canadian government. They have to pay duty on parts bought from the states and I wouldn’t be surprised they charge shippers something as well. All the kanuks near the border maintain a mail drop across the border and there are alot of them in the US just on the way in.

-
Back