Monster Garage Mix- up

-

orangedust

Reaction score
Anyone catch Monster Garage last nite. If you did .... Did
you notice that the red 70's Camaro was sitting inside Jesse's
back lot. That was the episode that the girls did to make a dirt
track car and it failed. At the end of the show they show Jesse
dumping it into a slag pit and then the car was rebarb!!!
Are some of these shows just that corny or are they just
cut and spliced together?
I guess were done with the speed channel every other show
is a NASCAR show, I guess we gotta wait till Nov. to get the
good shows back. I've got nothing against NASCAR but gees
are they burning a whole through the carpet with all these
senseless programs. 8)

You know what pisses me off ? I must have 4 differant sports channles wich is great if you like sports. But why is it withh all those sports channels you still cant watch anything on channles 2-8 on a saterday or sunday. Nothing but sports on them.

They have there own channels, Leave the others alone !

You guys are complaining about all the Nascar stuff that's on,but i got a question for you.

How many of you were complaining when every channel had on about the SuperBowl?
I didn't watch TV for over a week because i got so tired of hearing about that stupid crap!

My 2cents :eye:

I'm not a huge NASCAR or football fan, but I will take either over most of the "Reality" programs filling the network evening schedules.

Those Reality shows are awfull too. And what about Friends and Sienfeld. They've been showing repeats for 4 years now. I think pretty much all TV is bad now. I just hate sports programs more then the rest of them.

Love Seinfeld, hate Friends. As for the Superbowl thing, im not a big football fan either but hey, it draws huge ratings, and its once a year. The NASCAR shows seem to be on all day on that channel, how many shows does it take to cover this sport! I just wish they went back to theyre original style, which was to cover all motorsports. Its pretty good until NASCAR season starts.

I think it will settle down a little ofter this week. Right now all the hype is on Daytona. Last night was "Two wheel Tuesday" so they do a show on Nascar drivers & their motorcycles. :roll: I just flipped back to the Sci-Fi channel. :mrgreen:

I don't watch TV...can ya figure why ? Most of you have already answered why. Hey it's off season, get involved with somthing else...like your car.

How about this...want something to keep you busy 7 nights a week ? Start your own business...doesn't matter at what, just start one and you will see what happens to any spare time you think you had...

So for those of you complaining about all the crap on TV, turn it off and get back to something you love doin, workin on your car. When you get tired of that, work on it some more.... your car will love you for it !

Id love to work on my car but its sitting out side and its cold out there.

Ha! "Speed Weeks", "The Redneck Holy Days" are in full swing down here. I don't care for NASCAR but I can appreciate the effort these guys put into their craft. Now Bike Week on the other hand I could really do without.

-
Back