Monster Mopar @ Gateway

-

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Monster Mopar is coming up in about a month @ Gateway in St. Louis.
Who all is going?? I am either taking my 70 Cuda or going racing in the Duster look me up :thumbup:

Will B swapmeeting. Really looking forward to it. Just a couple weeks away now.
Will be bring alot of misc. A,B,E parts. Going to bring some sheet metal this year. There last year and was 120 heat indexxxxxxxx. Hope its cooler this year.

Dan
501-691-3010

We'll be there (me and the misses). We missed last year but have went most every year for the last 10. Unfortunately the Cuda took a dump on me or I'd be driving it. No time to get it back together before Monster Mopar weekend.

I live in OFallon, so the drive won't be too bad for me. I have a 75 duster that I am going to put a 71 K-member in. I had bought another 75 duster and it was in worse shape (Rust), I salvaged all the good parts I could for my new duster. I still have leftovers. Doors, Glass, some interior parts. Front bumper. Let me know if you need anything I might trade for things I need. My email address is [email protected]

Is there a site or something I can get info on this event? Hotels? Thanks Jeff

Got my reservations. Do you have to preregister? Jeff

Got my reservations. Do you have to preregister? Jeff

Not if your a spectator. Just drive up to the gate and give em your money and they'll give you a ticket. If your doing the swap meet you have to reserve a space. Probably same for the show or racing.

-
Back