Monster Mopar Weekend in Indy 2013

-
If everything works out good I may show up on Sunday with my latest project still doing some tweeking and need to get the A/C charged

Attachments

• DSCF0205.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 202
Hey all!

Going to try and make it down on Saturday. Will head to the FABO site when I arrive around noon.

Hope to see many of you...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 001@25%25.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 198
Man, now you all are getting me thinking on how I can go. I have freinds coming from MI to see a concert in Rockford, but they have a hotel room. I'm not sure if I can sneak away if only for one day.

I had a great time last year and enjoyed meeting Tony, C, Bob, and seeing Kegan again and signing "the wall". I also have something to give to Tony for his Route 66 display in his garage.

I would love to meet Memike and Treva. And see how big Fabo kitten (now cat) has grown. She looks great in the pictures that they posted.

I'm gonna have to check with my friend and see if he's gonna need me around this weekend.

Would like to see all of the Fabo members that I've met and are going to show up. Not to mention some of the others that I've not met yet. Like I said, I had a great time last year. Especially going through the swap area with "the gang". Kegan may be young, but he's an expert at spotting parts from 50 paces....

No guarantees yet, but I'm gonna see what I can do.

There 'ya go KK.......keep those wheels turning & options open!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Sept 2012 102 (Small).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 189
Funny Karl. The kitten(cat) can't make this year, didn't know til a couple days ago.

Hey Tony how do I go about getting info and joining the Indy Mopar club?

Hey Joel

You can check us out here:

http://www.indymoparclub.com/indymoparclubhome.html

We meet the last Thursday of each month at the MCL
Cafeteria on the South side on East Street (Hwy 31)

Next meeting is Thurs June 27th...I won't be there with MMW
in town. The Indy Mopar Club will be at MMW.....You can see
about joining while you are there. I think I have an application.

Meeting time is 07:00 p.m. Come at 06:00 if you want to eat
in the cafeteria (they have a meeting room for us)

bringing a car thats going to be on a trailor and looking to sell, and my first time going whats the best approach

Here's an expanded map.....

Attachments

• new map (Medium).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 201
  • new map001 (Medium).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 192
  • new map002 (Medium).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 195
  • new map003 (Medium).jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 211
I just happen to be delivering in Indy fri night into the early am on Sat so I will have the company straight truck in the parking area somewhere. Where is everyone going to be? Is 10267 E Us Highway 136, Indianapolis, IN 46234 the correct address for the track? I will only be staying for a few hours then heading back since I will have delivered all night and have a few hour trip home. I'm on the hunt for elusive 67 Valiant parts that I just can't resist buying.

That is the correct addy.

Check out my expanded map in this thread.

Hey all!

Going to try and make it down on Saturday. Will head to the FABO site when I arrive around noon.

Hope to see many of you...

Ma Snart

:blob::blob::blob::cheers::cheers: See you there :cheers: wow this day gets better and better :D

........as Forrest Gump would say ..."it happens" .... will be working on it like crazy next few day ......along with WORK work. :banghead: but I PLAN on being there.!!!!!

Attachments

• 1013464_10201578180683427_1927045031_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 186
Hello Tony ...... just a minor set back, radiator is getting repaired tomorrow and I probably have to get an external trans cooler ( leaking into radiator and visa versa ) flushing transmission with new fluid ......hopefully all will be good.

GPS is set and ready, I wish the radiator change was as easy as what I had to do John :banghead:, But something tells me you have this under control :thumleft:

Hello Tony ...... just a minor set back, radiator is getting repaired tomorrow and I probably have to get an external trans cooler ( leaking into radiator and visa versa ) flushing transmission with new fluid ......hopefully all will be good.

Happy birthday John, nothing better then to drain fluids (trans and coolant) and
spend time out in the garage, hopefully you are enjoying a good meal and kicked back for the night :glasses7:

I have only put about 5 miles on the Duster I hope she makes it there OK....LOL

Cindy will do great I bet, the /6 will enjoy a couple days out stretching her legs :glasses7:
Looking forward to seeing everyone, it's a 7 hour trip for Treva and I but we wont be receiving the long hall Trophy :D

I'm only about 15 minutes from the track (looking for the short hall trophy...lol), so I'll probably be there with the car if the weather is good. I'll be running the sportsman category since I'm a foot-braker. If the weather is questionable, I'll leave the car at home and just do some looking on Saturday.

I'm only about 15 minutes from the track (looking for the short hall trophy...lol), so I'll probably be there with the car if the weather is good. I'll be running the sportsman category since I'm a foot-braker. If the weather is questionable, I'll leave the car at home and just do some looking on Saturday.

When you're out and about don't forget to come by
the FABO meet-n-greet area and sign the FABO banners.

I'm not sure what time I will be there but if you see a straight truck that says "Get Fresh Produce" on the door I am there. The boss was kind enough to let me stop off at the event for a few hours before heading back from making deliveries. This has turned out to be a good week for me so far. I turned 43 on Mon and they agreed to let me hit the event so I get to save gas and time :).

I'm not sure what time I will be there but if you see a straight truck that says "Get Fresh Produce" on the door I am there. The boss was kind enough to let me stop off at the event for a few hours before heading back from making deliveries. This has turned out to be a good week for me so far. I turned 43 on Mon and they agreed to let me hit the event so I get to save gas and time :).

Happy Birthday!!!

See ya in a few days

I'm not sure if I'll get to catch up with ya Chuck, I may have to leave from home early Sat AM. Be sure to carry some extra food (burgers, hot dogs, chicken, fish...) and leave the back door to the truck unlocked while you are visiting the track. That way we can have a nice cookout for all FABO members (you included).... Then you can use that Forrest Gump saying stated on earlier pages, "something happened" when you come home and see the boss... ha,ha....

I hope I can get an early enough start to see you before you have to go. The FABO area is not hard to find. Just behind the grand stand seats on the way to the swap area. There will be a big banner hanging in the background.

O man that would be great krazykuda, I missed it last year and when I seen you was there and I mist it I was all bumped about missing it last year.
My fingers are crossed :headbang:, I agree Kegan sure has allot of knowledge :cheers: he surprised me 2 years ago with the wealth of mopar knowledge he has :D

Yeah, I was hoping to meet you too... :cheers:

You are part of the reason that I'm trying to make it this time. :D

Then I get to see all the crew that I met last year and had a great time! :blob:

I talked to my buddy this morning and he's coming in on Fri for the concert in Rock Island and will stop by Fri. He and his daughter are then going to hop the train downtown and do some sightseeing/shopping. He has a key to my house and can let himself in on Sat while I go to the show.

Funny Karl. The kitten(cat) can't make this year, didn't know til a couple days ago.

Oh, you lied to me... [-( :violent1:

She was one of the reasons that I was going to go. :angel5:

That's ok. There are a couple of others that I want to meet (like Ma Snart, Memike & Treva), in addition to seeing how you are doing. :D

And the rest of the crew that I met last year - Tony, C, Bob, and others (too many for my limited memory to recall).... :glasses7:

I'm still trying to make it and hope to see you all there!!! :cheers:

-
Back