Monster Mopar Weekend

-
Anyone got a feel for the weather in St Louis this weekend?
Small Block

I know what their saying right now and I sure hope their wrong. Their saying a pretty good chance of rain all weekend. Temp is supposed to be 84 on Friday and 87 on Saturday and 86 on Sunday.

hate to say -- it but the effects of Earl will be hitting Stl about the time of the show-- hopefully not ,Lawrence

No issues with Earl. The jet stream is moving northeast, but there is a tropical depression in the gulf that may push something up. It may peter out before it gets that far. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Small Block

Better pack the umbella's.

How about a rain coat and a golf cart with a top on it Jeff? Keep us posted on the weather report Mike. It's rain or shine for me.
Small Block

No golf cart this year, have a 4 wheeler to get around on.

It better not rain on my parade. I will be flying in fri. at 1 and grabbing a rental car and heading out there. Get the salt and limes ready.lol

It better not rain on my parade. I will be flying in fri. at 1 and grabbing a rental car and heading out there. Get the salt and limes ready.lol
:cheers::cheers::cheers: So happy that you will be there :-D:-D:-D Just got back from Town with supplies
new med sized cooler, walking shoes, lawn chair "witch I will share" :-D
rain poncho :happy10: I think umbrellas are dangerous in the wrong hands :angry7: Don't ask!! ho!! and a new cap to cover my pretty head :-D
May the scattered showers stay south of us this year Pete :cheers:

I watched the eve. news at 6 and they've taken the rain out for saturday:cheers:

Now if it'll just stay away for friday it'll be great.

Hey Daredevil glad to hear your making it up this year.

Yall know I can't wait to see everyone again and the members I have yet to meet 8)

Here is what I am bring'in Bill, Creed & Mikie Jr has a brand New Roll Bar system custom bent ready to go in the Plymouth you sent them :happy10:
Thank you Bill :happy10::happy10::happy10:

You may want to keep these door panels for your Roadrunner :happy10:

I'm heading down to MMW tomorrow. I'll be at the Mr. Norm's Garage display so stop by and say hi! We should be getting there around dinner time Thursday evening. I'll be staying at the track in the toterhome so the beer should be flowing.

Im getting ready to load up here soon. Ill be there thursday with my stuff but have to work thursday night so ill have to leave and come back friday morning.

I just got off the phone with Small Block "Bill" He has been busy getting all lauded up 8) No!! Not getting Louded :toothy10: we will save that for MMW :toothy10:
He said we need to exchange phone numbers and was tickled to hear Pete daredevil was going to make it also :cheers::cheers:
send me a pm if anyone would like my # if Bill is busy, Lord knows I need to help do something :-D
My attire for this Strong end 8)

Pete, that is some terrific news. It will be great to meet yet another great member. I'll PM ya my cell so you can let us know when your close and we can guide ya in. Packin the trailer and laodin the 62 Belvedere post for the trip. See ya all there.
This is gona be good.
Small Block

It's raining here in West Plains as for now. The weather guy says it will move out by noon or so. That looks like it's headed for St Louis but if it keeps moving at this rate of speed it should be gone by morning. We're headed out at about 5 this evening and will pull into Fairview Heights about 9 or so tonite. See ya there tomorrow, rain or shine. Raincoats in hand.
We'll have some A body, B body, E body, C body, F body, and some truck stuff and it's all for sale.
Small Block

Remind me to look for these parts for our Hawaiian friend Dfnsmn34, but I bet he jumps on the help from Lawnmower man sure grip :happy10:

I got all my stuff setup at monster mopar and its raining there off and on. Supposed to rain into friday morning

Don,t forget your camera Mike and share some group photos.At least a couple after the Wabo is passed around.Have fun guys and gals!:toothy10:

-
Back