Monster Mopar Weekend?

-

Dart_440

Reaction score
I missed the nationals but now I am considering going to MMW. I have never been there.

Anyone going??

Yep I went for the first time last year.
Here are some pictures and there will be allot of members there.

Picture%20048.jpg

Picture%20085.jpg

Picture%20144.jpg

Picture%20126.jpg

Picture%20033.jpg

Picture%20092.jpg

Picture%20159.jpg

Picture%20142.jpg

Come buy and sign Small Blocks trailer I picked this full set of sbp Ralley's $200 :cheers:

WHEES%20004.jpg

field of dreams (Custom) (2).jpg

Where did you guys get those shirts from memike? Did a member make those?
Small Block had them made up and got permission, Maybe Small Block will jump in this thread and fill us in :cheers:

I'll be there again!! As long as I'm alive I will be at Monster Mopar. I think it's Sept. 11,12,and 13 this year.

I'll be there again!! As long as I'm alive I will be at Monster Mopar. I think it's Sept. 11,12,and 13 this year.

It's the 25th, 26th & 27th It's been getting pushed back every year because of the roundy rounders.

I just hope the weather holds out.

I plan on going to this show again this year. It has always been one of my favorites except for the usual hot and humid weather. The swap meet a mile away from the show sucked the one year but I guess they have it all grouped together better now. I suppose I should check the calendar and make sure I can go, then make motel reservations.

44 days and 19 hours to the big day at Monster Mopar Week end :cheers:

Who is planning on setting up in the show?

I am planning on entering the Fish in the show (weather permitting) I thought it would be cool to get together and set up in the same area. Anybody else?

I don't know of any evening cruising but I will ask around.

Ill be there. I go every year. Ill be racing the spirit. They moved it back but usually the weather is better and a little cooler toward the end of september.
amcmonstermopar-1.jpg

u guys got me thinking so i went and got all my stubs 1st year for the nats was 94 in indy last year i went was2003 heres pics but i do like monster mopar weekend very cool show

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 133.jpg

I Just Sent In Our Entry Fee Today. My Kid Will Be Racing A 1971 Hemi Orange Demon In The No-e. My Buddy Will Have His 1971 Duster There As Well. Can't Wait To Go. Hope To Some Of You Guys There.

I'll be there, went last year for the first time and it was well worth it. Looking forward to it.

I'll be there, went last year for the first time and it was well worth it. Looking forward to it.

Nice any tips for a first time spectator?? I have a funny feeling its going to be very difficult to find parking.. any suggestions?

Nice any tips for a first time spectator?? I have a funny feeling its going to be very difficult to find parking.. any suggestions?

It is on site parking, you may want to get there early though or you will be parked down at the end of the strip which is almost a half mile from the entrance.

The end of september is usually good air for racing. Can be wet though.

I went last year and it was a pretty good turnout. Not anything like the Nats, but it was pretty large compared to anything else.

The put the swap meet in the circle track and it SUCKED, hauling a set of wheels and tires out of there, all the way down and around the track and all the way back to get to the truck.

I wish they would let us run under the lights. They used to years back. Seems the entry price goes up and everything else goes down. I missed out on both of my elimination rounds last year. Cant hear there intercom for anything. So if you are planing on racing make sure you bring a nice battery powered radio so you can hear what classes they are calling to the staging lanes. I will be running A&A transmision street eliminator.

I was there last year with a bunch of LXforums members. We got to do some laps on the track which was pretty cool. It's a pretty good time, and I'd be there this year except they scheduled it the same weekend as Route66Fest in Springfield, IL. I can't afford the drugs to be 2 places at once, so I'll miss MMW this year.

-
Back