Monster Quest

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I thought this would appropriate as Halloween is upon us. They're doing a run of these shows on the History Channel today. Let's see..... The Jersey Devil, The Wisconsin Dog Man, some giant bird that can pick a up grade schooler, the Chupacabra, various renditions of a sasquatch, sea monsters, etc.

Entertaining but they never get any real physical evidence. Do you all think there's stuff running around that scientists haven't cataloged yet? :read2:

To me, science is too quick sometimes to discount. Sasquatch? Not really a believer, but not really a skeptic either. There's just way too much unexplored land in the world, even to this date, for science simply to discount the idea that "nothings out there." As for MonsterQuest, it's a cool show, but I prefer Destination Truth on SyFy.

destination truth...is a bunch of crap. they over react to things..they here a noise in the woods...assume its some bat-faced horse-bodied man-legged creature...couldnt be a deer or fox...

destination truth...is a bunch of crap. they over react to things..they here a noise in the woods...assume its some bat-faced horse-bodied man-legged creature...couldnt be a deer or fox...

That's your opinion. I watch the show for a laugh. Hardly ever do you see a host of a show laugh at himself or his own show as much as Josh Gates.

I use to think Monster Quest was a cool show, until I realized they never find anything, so whats the point in that?
However they did find a shark in the Mississippi.

It just seems pointless to watch the show though when you already know the outcome... nothing! I really doubt there is anything. Not even a simple skeleton, if it truly existed.

yea, we actually have the sasquatch in our school, :D

Female Gym Teacher? :toothy10:

To me, science is too quick sometimes to discount. Sasquatch? Not really a believer, but not really a skeptic either. There's just way too much unexplored land in the world, even to this date, for science simply to discount the idea that "nothings out there." As for MonsterQuest, it's a cool show, but I prefer Destination Truth on SyFy.

I haven't seen that one yet, I'll have to check it out. 8) River Monsters on the Animal Planet is pretty good and the guy actually catches some really big fish.

I use to think Monster Quest was a cool show, until I realized they never find anything, so whats the point in that?
However they did find a shark in the Mississippi.

It just seems pointless to watch the show though when you already know the outcome... nothing! I really doubt there is anything. Not even a simple skeleton, if it truly existed.

I forgot about the shark. 8)

I haven't seen that one yet, I'll have to check it out. 8) River Monsters on the Animal Planet is pretty good and the guy actually catches some really big fish.

Yeah, I like River Monsters. The episode where he went to the Amazon in search of killer catfish. That one was cool. Who knew that there were catfish that were so small as to eat something from the inside out?

Yeah, I like River Monsters. The episode where he went to the Amazon in search of killer catfish. That one was cool. Who knew that there were catfish that were so small as to eat something from the inside out?

Oh man, those little buggers were creepy as hell. It's enough to never go swimming again.....

-
Back