Monterey Mopar Show Pics

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
We just happened to be in Monterey this past weekend celebrating Joyce's birthday when all of a sudden I remembered that the Monterey Mopar show was taking place ... go figure. It was a very nice show limited to 100 cars because of the location. Of course, I thought I had plenty of battery juice but only snapped 35 pics before my camera went dead. Enjoy and check out the mill in the Duster & "Trucuda".

See images at:
http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/MyCarsNStuff/Car Shows and Events/Monterey Mopars 2008/

IMG_4042.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Monterey looks a little different then it did in '79....

Hey Ben, did Joyce really believe the "We just happened to be in the area...." story:bootysha: Looks like a nice showing with some cool rides, thanks for sharing the pics 8)

Thanks for posting ,love to see Mopars of all kinds get together for shows,and cruises,takes me back to the era of all the Muscle that came out of Detriot.

Great pics. The 5.7 swap is getting real popular with the dakota crowd.

looks like a good time. i wanted to go to that but we had some things we had to take care of this weekend. hope you guys had a good time.

Thanks for posting ,love to see Mopars of all kinds get together for shows,and cruises,takes me back to the era of all the Muscle that came out of Detriot.

Actually, there was a cruise Friday night in downtown Monterey that looped right by Cannery Row and the Aquarium. Fun stuff!

Hey Ben, did Joyce really believe the "We just happened to be in the area...." story:bootysha: Looks like a nice showing with some cool rides, thanks for sharing the pics 8)

Not for a minute! I gave her a birthday card with an itinerary in it and for this time slot it read "Special Event: TBA". She laughed when she found out that the special event was really for me. \\:D/ She did like seeing the other Butterscotch cars there though. Now she's bugging me about a new paint job for the Dart. :poke:

All in all ... a wonderful weekend!

-
Back