-
Status
Not open for further replies.

intergalactica

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a Moog K7022 or ORIGINAL ‘67 A-body Idler arm.
It has to be either one of those and NOT some new repro idler arm... the ends have to be tapered.

Thanks!
Bob

6C801702-C39D-4DF2-AF56-3FCA567FB3EF.jpeg

Isn't the stud that goes in the K member a bigger size stud on a 67

Does it need to be new, or in good condition?
I’d prefer an NOS one but if it’s in excellent shape, I’d consider purchasing it. It does, however, have to be either an original Mopar idler arm or a K7022 replacement made by Moog since those are the only ones with the tapered ends. Do you have a pic of the one you’re interested in selling?

Isn't the stud that goes in the K member a bigger size stud on a 67
I’m not 100% sure if the stud is larger. I do know that the most notable difference is that the ’67 idler arm has a cantilever design as opposed to the much improved double-shear design that was used on ’68-’72 A-body idler arms.

Last edited:
I’d prefer an NOS one but if it’s in excellent shape, I’d consider purchasing it. It does, however, have to be either an original Mopar idler arm or a K7022 replacement made by Moog since those are the only ones with the tapered ends. Do you have a pic of the one you’re interested in selling?
I have one on my car right now, but I'm going to swap k frames and don't need the 67 stuff. It's been in he car since I've owned it, 20 years, dirty and probably worn, I honestly haven't looked wt it since I know I won't need it. It might be in great shape with a little cleaning up.

I have one on my car right now, but I'm going to swap k frames and don't need the 67 stuff. It's been in he car since I've owned it, 20 years, dirty and probably worn, I honestly haven't looked wt it since I know I won't need it. It might be in great shape with a little cleaning up.
When you do the k-frame swap, contact me. If it’s a factory idler arm or a Moog, I may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back