Moog offset upper control arms

-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was considering aftermarket
Uca’s and ran across Moog offset uca bushings which will allow for more adjustment. Unless there’s significantly more advantage to aftermarket uca’s I can’t justify spending the money.
The car will be used stoplight to stoplight, cruising, and occasionally romps on interesting roads. I’m interested in a well handling car that won’t be punished.
Your thoughts??

Uca’s and ran across Moog offset uca bushings which will allow for more adjustment. Unless there’s significantly more advantage to aftermarket uca’s I can’t justify spending the money.
The car will be used stoplight to stoplight, cruising, and occasionally romps on interesting roads. I’m interested in a well handling car that won’t be punished.
Your thoughts??
I went with the offset bushings as I felt like I needed the bit of extra adjustment. I also felt it allowed for a more “relaxed” angle, read less strain and wear on components in normal everyday driving. Please note this was on my Demon that I stuffed a Hemi in. I think Trublu has a wealth of knowledge in this arena, you might search some of his posts.

hey Brooks, i will be pressing in the moog offset uca bushings tonight , TruBlu has been advising me on my suspension rebuild also, hes been very helpful and is very knowledgeable on this subject

I run tubular uca. One thing ive noticed is the camber doesn't change nearly as many degrees as it did with the original arms from ride height to wheel off the ground.

Your thoughts??
Look up member HemiDenny his company sells UCA sets at a reasonable cost.

I run tubular uca. One thing ive noticed is the camber doesn't change nearly as many degrees as it did with the original arms from ride height to wheel off the ground.
Yes I run the tubular arms and they are a little longer and solved a lot of the bump steer problems. I highly recommend them but cost wise the bushing are a good deal.

-
Back