Status
Not open for further replies.

AMC PackRat

Kind of a mopar guy. ;-)
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
With the nice weather I've been cleaning things up around the garage and decided I might be able to sell a few things I'll probably never use. :toothy9: I'd like to sell this stuff local with pickup at my place - I'm about 2 hours west of Chicago and about 1 mile North of Rt 88. I haven't really checked what this stuff is worth but I'm open to fair offers - if somebody's gonna offer me scrap prices I'll just take it down to the scrap yard and not have to deal with you. :lol:

First up - two 318/340 truck cranks. I had a couple 73 Dodge truck 318s for years and could never find a buyer for them so a couple years ago I tore them down and scrapped the blocks to get them out of the way. Both were standard bore running engines - one with 73k and the other with 98k. From what I understand, the cranks are cast and pretty much the same thing as 72-73 340 cast cranks - just with a different part number. They got a little rusty sitting in the breezeway but there's still a good possibility these could be polished up at standard size - maybe .010 max. I also have the rods and pistons around here somewhere - they're cast - I think those have the same part number as 72-73 340 cast rods except 340 rods are bushed on the small end IIRC (pickup only).

Next up is a pile of auto trans parts - it's either a 904 or 998 but I forget how to tell the difference any more. This is a good case, a good tail shaft, a good pan, and a valve body, front pump, and misc. parts I'm not too sure of. This stuff would probably be good for a rebuilder or a racer who's broken his case or tail shaft. Make a fair offer and it's yours (pickup only).

I've had a slant six 727 out of a 73 conversion van for about 30 years now. It was good when I bought it but I figure it's just a core by now. Do any of you slant six guys run 727s??? Fair core price and it's yours (pickup only).

I have 5 or 10 stock 727 torque converters - anybody need one (pickup only)? :mrgreen:

I have a lot of other stuff like this if there's an interest 318 exhaust manifolds, starters and alternators, 318 heads, etc. I guess we'll see how this add goes first, though. :toothy9:

Attachments

• 000_5766.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 000_5763.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back