Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
1971 javelin amx with 360 mopar internally balanced mopar 360, very fast ready for summer cruisin was a buddy of mines but he been owin me money for some time and offered it up to me knowing my mom's situation so here it is 7500$ or best offer pretty solid car but not perfect

Attachments

• javelin 001.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,177
  • javelin 002.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 2,024
  • javelin 003.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,118
  • javelin 004.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,049
  • javelin 005.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,134
  • javelin 006.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,017
  • javelin 007.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,001
  • javelin 008.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,027
  • javelin 009.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,035
  • javelin 010.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,002
I like those wheels !
What are they ?
Good luck with the sale

the car did not get hacked up to install the mopar engine at all, I will sell the car as a roller please make an offer with no motor , trans and mopar related I only took the car because of the engine and trans, the wheels might be sold also

I have the amc 360 and 727 and most of the parts to make this all amc again, 5000$ or best offer partial trades considered especially a v6 powered pickup truck that hits on more than five cylinders or a 3.0 1999 ranger engine would be worth something to me my cylinder heads have turned to junk if interested in the amc stuff and the roller let me know I will make a list and condition of what I have and what it needs kick the tires I don't care I'm not in love with the car...the drivetrain is a diffrent story...only reason I have the car....yes its fast and fun to drive, i can't keep all this junk around here :)

Fugly colour - for a Javelin. Fugly wheels and what the hell did he do to the dash? but HOT DAMN, I love them cars! How much for it with the proper amc engine and 727 in place? About 25 years ago I got my @$$ kicked by an AMX with a nasty 401. I'll never forget that day.

Wylde1.

at this time I don't have time to build the car back to amc power, I put tags on it and been driving it...holy **** it's fast..needs more stall convertor for my liking but Wow i'm definitely not selling the mopar engine or transmission and kinda loving the way it handles the corners

Did you do any of the work on the car, Curtis? We all know you do some dang good work.....that would be a good sellin point. I like it.

nope. all I did was supply the parts for the build and when I got the car I changed the tuning so it wasn't such a tire fryer...more streetable now and more top end
Did you do any of the work on the car, Curtis? We all know you do some dang good work.....that would be a good sellin point. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back