-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparhead

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New Nugeon 97-17620A and b calipers left and right spare set of calipers. Never used Mopar A body Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Calipers | eBay

240 for pair Washington St 98362 21 bucks for shipping

IMG_20240211_114209566.jpg

IMG_20240211_114125879.jpg

You didnt take too long, I know life etc can get hectic. They are very tempting, but shipping/conversion would kill it.

New Nugeon 97-17620A and b calipers left and right spare set of calipers. Never used Mopar A body Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Calipers | eBay

240 for pair Washington St 98362 21 bucks for shipping
Pardon my ignorance... what spindles, caliper brackets and rotors are needed to use these.
Would I be wrong in guessing that if my car didn't come with these, I would need to source the caliper brackets, rotors and spindles to go with them too? Just curious...

Pardon my ignorance... what spindles, caliper brackets and rotors are needed to use these.
Would I be wrong in guessing that if my car didn't come with these, I would need to source the caliper brackets, rotors and spindles to go with them too? Just curious...
64~72 disc brake spindles, no brackets, the caliper mounts to the spindle so you'll need those bolts which i think may be specific. then you need hubs and rotors, it's a two piece design. the rotors are avail, but hubs are NLA so you'd need to source some used.

here's a vid with some info:

You can score the rotors from summit for 30 bucks a piece no brackets. If you have the spindles you can build the kit your self for around 400 bucks. With new ball joints too.

64~72 disc brake spindles, no brackets, the caliper mounts to the spindle so you'll need those bolts which i think may be specific. then you need hubs and rotors, it's a two piece design. the rotors are avail, but hubs are NLA so you'd need to source some used.

Nice video, Thanks!
So small bolt pattern and small ball joints if you want to run these calipers?

The only I don't have is the correct spindle and dust shields.
Would have to undue way too much... definitely too late for this build.
Good luck with the sale. Looks like a good deal!

73 up spindles, Big bolt pattern, large pin on brackets to accommodate 11.75" Rotors.
Big Ball Joints Double adjustable SPC upper control arms.
None of these work with the KH calipers... At least now I know. :)
Thanks for the education.
1707850407914.png

Excellent post! Hubs (aka knuckle or spindle) are scarce. The only hub that works with the OE type K-H calipers are the OE disc brake hubs. They are hard to find.

Excellent post! Hubs (aka knuckle or spindle) are scarce. The only hub that works with the OE type K-H calipers are the OE disc brake hubs. They are hard to find.
Not sure about the hubs, but Ford also uses K-H calipers that are the same as the Mopar ones.

Get a pair of rotors with bearings and spacers from SSBC along with caliper brackets, and bolt them to 10" A body drum spindles and ride!
Last year I did a 10" drum to a disc change over and I don't see how the drum spindle will work. I did have to drill out the lower ball joint arm to adapt to the larger disc spindle. Lucky I had power drum brakes and used the MC and booster from the drum set-up. Works great, without no fish tailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back