-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart540

Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
6   3   0
Contact seller
Hello All just finished rebuilding the 904 trans has bellhousing notched for converter access,vent blocked and moved to rear,stock modified front drum with special spring to stop it unwinding on top end,5-thick blue racing clutches/steels,solid red racing kickdown band 1.375 wide,5.0 lever,HD band strut,lightened rear clutch,with 4-thin blue racing clutches/steels,extremely lightened sun gear,rear drum,low reverse band double wide red racing material,Turbo/action RVMVB with special spring to increase line pressure,low rev servo made solid,acc blocked,front wide servo two spring,4-pinion steel planets frt/rear,oil mods to case and internals,new pump gears,babbitt front pump bushing and teflon sealing rings, with deep steel pan.Case has transbrake connector hole with pipe plug if down the road you want to go that way.

$1450 Free Shipping in USA PM for pics/information/LOW GEAR SET ALSO AVAILABLE
Thanks Stan.

IMG_20180328_160744.jpg

IMG_20180328_160637.jpg

IMG_20180328_160553.jpg

Is this a cable shift or linkage shift and will it fit a 273 engine? We are putting it into a 65 Dodge Dart GT .

Hello it not a cable shift trans reg set up for linkage and yes it fits your 273 eng and all other small blocks as well i take pay-pay and ship to your business or home free of charge if interested give me a call or text and can explain all.I can and have built all mopar transmission types.

Thanks Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all priced reduced $1300 shipped get ready for the racing season.
PM me here for anymore information or pics.
Thanks Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back