Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Nelson

1974 Dart Sport 360 4 speed
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for any year ralley dash frame. Was going to convert a standard to fit the cluster but with school and work not enough time. Seeing if anyone has one before I jump in and attempt to do it.
Looking for a black one but will repaint if necessary.

What year car? You have to make sure you get the right year- '69 and earlier has the ignition in the dash, '70 and later has no provision for a dash mounted switch since it's on the column.

What year car? You have to make sure you get the right year- '69 and earlier has the ignition in the dash, '70 and later has no provision for a dash mounted switch since it's on the column.
I have a 74 dart sport. I would be fine with a 69 and older. Use the ignition spot for my choke.
70 or newer is good too

'67 has chrome ignition bezel, spring loaded glove box door, and round radio knobs. '68 has holes for lower dash pad and thumb wheel. '69 has plastic ignition bezel and diff bracket to hold ignition key. So across those three years there are differences. You could use any of the three modify to meet your needs just be aware they aren't the same across those years.

'67 has chrome ignition bezel, spring loaded glove box door, and round radio knobs. '68 has holes for lower dash pad and thumb wheel. '69 has plastic ignition bezel and diff bracket to hold ignition key. So across those three years there are differences. You could use any of the three modify to meet your needs just be aware they aren't the same across those years.
Don't forget one year only ashtray assembly for 68 Barracuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back