Mopar Action subscription

-

JoePole1

A dude in a B body
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mopar Action is offering a free sub to a friend if I add a year to my existing subscription. I'll pay it forward Mopar style to whoever responds first.

I hate to break it, but they just killed Mopar Action. And took our sub money.

Said deal 'twas too good to be true.

Yeah I want a refund. FN BS, got one magazine off my new sub.

Yeah I was kinda pissed. It's my understanding that the publisher got sold to a new owner that disco'd the mag.
If that's the case, the guys at MA have no control over the money, which sucks because I'm sure they are the ones that get tarred and feathered.

I hate to break it, but they just killed Mopar Action. And took our sub money.

Said deal 'twas too good to be true.

Anything to back this up?

I’ve been waiting nervously as the latest issue is 2-3 weeks late and been wonder if that was the case.

Last issue I bought off the rack still in stores, don't remember the "display until" date, seems in range to Me time-wise tho'.

Shame. It was a good rag. Enjoyed reading it and especially the Tech. I even keep all of my old copies much to the Wife's chagrin.

Anything to back this up?

I’ve been waiting nervously as the latest issue is 2-3 weeks late and been wonder if that was the case.
1709747712110.png

I got 1 issue of a Christmas present subscription….. oh well, it’s the thought that counts. lol

Damned... This was the last really good Mopar Magazine - good information, great tech.

I wonder where those guys will go. I hope we don't just lose their collective knowledge...

Damned... This was the last really good Mopar Magazine - good information, great tech.

I wonder where those guys will go. I hope we don't just lose their collective knowledge...
They should go to YT. That would be great but I’m sure it is a world of difference between print and video.

Mopar Action is offering a free sub to a friend if I add a year to my existing subscription. I'll pay it forward Mopar style to whoever responds first.
How is Mopar Action? I used to subscribe to both Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle about 25 years ago and decided to drop Mopar action. I stuck with Mopar Muscle up to the time they screwed me. About 7 years ago, they just stopped making the magazine. I had 2.5 years coming to me, and I got NO communication.
So does Mopar action spend a ton of time on the new stuff?

How is Mopar Action? I used to subscribe to both Mopar Action and Mopar Muscle about 25 years ago and decided to drop Mopar action. I stuck with Mopar Muscle up to the time they screwed me. About 7 years ago, they just stopped making the magazine. I had 2.5 years coming to me, and I got NO communication.
So does Mopar action spend a ton of time on the new stuff?
They are done unless the new publisher decides to bring them back.

I thought they were the last Mopar magazine period. Any others still out there?
Mopar Collector’s Guide is still an independent magazine. They are still going and is the only car magazine I subscribe to. Their latest issue also informed readers that Mopar Action was dead, since the Mopar Action publishers did not bother telling anyone.

Mopar Collector’s Guide is still an independent magazine. They are still going and is the only car magazine I subscribe to. Their latest issue also informed readers that Mopar Action was dead, since the Mopar Action publishers did not bother telling anyone.
Thanks. I forgot about MCG.

-
Back