Mopar Action

-

olddman

Reaction score
Is Mopar Action magazine still available? Have had a subscription for several years and stopped receiving it a couple of months ago. Tried to go to there website but no success. Cam anyone help me out?

I believe they got bought out and shafted everyone that had issues due them yet. Rotten bastards.

I'm still waiting for my latest magazine. I've heard they went under but I'm not sure. At least they (Athlon Media Group) could let me know what's going on. Maybe a refund of the rest of my money sent for the recent 2-year renewal if they did go belly up!

I wouldn't be surprised if they were bought out by the Chinese, they seem to be buying everything else we own!

GONE. NO REFUNDS OR ANYTHING. That is what I was told. Tried to stop payment on check. Too late. We got it shoved up our azz on the mag.

Yup. About 6 months ago. Athlon didn't give the mag staffers any more notice than they gave the subscribers.
Good luck getting any refunds, good luck to the staffers getting their paychecks.
Not even an online presence anymore.
Mopar Collector's Guide is the only mag left, to my knowledge. Anybody's guess for how long.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that is no longer around. Really enjoyed reading the articles. Would be nice if somehow it could be reborn.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that is no longer around. Really enjoyed reading the articles. Would be nice if somehow it could be reborn.
I agree. There was a lot of good tech information I've learned & used over the years & good laughs too. It will be missed.

The last time was the 2nd time that mag went under. Fool me once but not twice.
The is the last issue I got dam that sucks

1D1D30F5-C6C7-41A1-A7D5-C925347010D6.jpeg

rbkt65…..Nailed it…!!! Not going in for the old screw me twice routine..!! Swingn’

As stated it is DEAD, unfortunately........................

Here is the thread from March of this year.

I'm still waiting for my latest magazine. I've heard they went under but I'm not sure. At least they (Athlon Media Group) could let me know what's going on. Maybe a refund of the rest of my money sent for the recent 2-year renewal if they did go belly up!
Good luck with that refund.............................I am still waiting.

goodfellas-wiseguys.gif

I fell for that 1. Never say never, but when I was at the indy swap meet, I asked the guy, before I renewed my sub for the only mag left, if they were going under anytime soon. He said no. Hope not, but remains to be seen.

Mopar Action is dead...R.I.P.
And nope... I won't give two cents to Rob Wolf for his rag.

-
Back