Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I have some Mopar books and none Mopar books for sale. The prices are listed below with shipping. I also take Paypal and I do shipping once a week. I'm in school and I also help take care of both my parents and help with my grandmother so my shipping days are at random. I do seem to get to the post office most Thursdays.

Here are the list of books as of right now and I may add others later on.

Galen Govier White books-
1962-1974 Volume 1 Ninth Edition May, 2001. Chrysler Corporation Part & Casting Number Book
1962-1974 Volume 2 First Edition July, 1998. Chrysler Corporation Part & Casting Number Book

$26.00 shipped for both books. These are like new no writing on or in them. I bought these by mistake (wanted decoding books) and just kept them.

Dodge & Plymouth Muscle Car Red Book from 1964-1974. These are done Motorbooks International by Peter C. Sessler. The ISBN# 0-87938-497-2. This is the first edition. It is used with no writing in it but it is a book I have used a lot. I still do from time to time but I'm using other books more now. This is a pocket size book and has made a many trips with me to Carlisle Pa shows and just out looking for cars. I had this book with me the day I found my Coronet R/T. $25.00 shipped.

Salvage Yard Treasures of America. This is done by Cars & Parts Magazine. The ISBN# 1-880524-31-7. This is a good used book that I read once and looked over a lot and just kind of refreshed my memory. $25.00 shipped.

Cannonball! World's Greates Outlaw Race by Brock Yates. This is hardback with dust jacket. Good used book that I've read once. ISBN# 0760316333. $15.00 shipped.

Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933-34. By Byran Burrough. This is the big paper back and not the movie cover version. $15.00 shipped.

Tommyland - By Tommy Lee. This is a great book by one of the drummers of the most party hard bands of the 80s and 90s. You get a look at the inside of what Tommy Lee feels about band mates, wives and girlfriends. I really liked the book and it was one I couldn't put down. The book is good used and the ISBN# 0743483448. $15.00 shipped.

I will list more books as I go through my stack. I read any where from a 100-200 books a year and with a Kindle I'm sure I can add a few more onto that number.

If you see more than one book you would like let me know and I can give you the price of those shipped together. PM or post here with any questions and pm me for paypal info.

Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone,

I have some Mopar books and none Mopar books for sale. The prices are listed below with shipping. I also take Paypal and I do shipping once a week. I'm in school and I also help take care of both my parents and help with my grandmother so my shipping days are at random. I do seem to get to the post office most Thursdays.

1962-1974 Volume 1 Ninth Edition May, 2001. Chrysler Corporation Part & Casting Number Book
1962-1974 Volume 2 First Edition July, 1998. Chrysler Corporation Part & Casting Number Book

$26.00 shipped for both books. These are like new no writing on or in them. I bought these by mistake (wanted decoding books) and just kept them.

Dodge & Plymouth Muscle Car Red Book from 1964-1974. These are done Motorbooks International by Peter C. Sessler. The ISBN# 0-87938-497-2. This is the first edition. It is used with no writing in it but it is a book I have used a lot. I still do from time to time but I'm using other books more now. This is a pocket size book and has made a many trips with me to Carlisle Pa shows and just out looking for cars. I had this book with me the day I found my Coronet R/T. $25.00 shipped.

Salvage Yard Treasures of America. This is done by Cars & Parts Magazine. The ISBN# 1-880524-31-7. This is a good used book that I read once and looked over a lot and just kind of refreshed my memory. $25.00 shipped.

Cannonball! World's Greates Outlaw Race by Brock Yates. This is hardback with dust jacket. Good used book that I've read once. ISBN# 0760316333. $15.00 shipped.

Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933-34. By Byran Burrough. This is the big paper back and not the movie cover version. $15.00 shipped.

Tommyland - By Tommy Lee. This is a great book by one of the drummers of the most party hard bands of the 80s and 90s. You get a look at the inside of what Tommy Lee feels about band mates, wives and girlfriends. I really liked the book and it was one I couldn't put down. The book is good used and the ISBN# 0743483448. $15.00 shipped.

I will list more books as I go through my stack. I read any where from a 100-200 books a year and with a Kindle I'm sure I can add a few more onto that number.

If you see more than one book you would like let me know and I can give you the price of those shipped together. PM or post here with any questions and pm me for paypal info.

Thanks everyone.
I would like to take: Salvage Yard Treasures of America and Dodge & Plymouth Muscle Car Red Book from 1964-1974

pls send me shipping costs for this two books to Germany.

thx JAN

Hi everyone,

$20.00 shipped for both books. These are like new no writing on or in them. I bought these by mistake (wanted decoding books) and just kept them.

Dodge & Plymouth Muscle Car Red Book from 1964-1974. These are done Motorbooks International by Peter C. Sessler. The ISBN# 0-87938-497-2. This is the first edition. It is used with no writing in it but it is a book I have used a lot. I still do from time to time but I'm using other books more now. This is a pocket size book and has made a many trips with me to Carlisle Pa shows and just out looking for cars. I had this book with me the day I found my Coronet R/T. $25.00 shipped.**SOLD**

Salvage Yard Treasures of America. This is done by Cars & Parts Magazine. The ISBN# 1-880524-31-7. This is a good used book that I read once and looked over a lot and just kind of refreshed my memory. $25.00 shipped.**SOLD**

Thanks everyone.

I'm just updating what has been sold. I couldn't edit my post. The books are off to Germany! I also need to check the sceen out over there.

I will also add I changed the price of the Glane Govier books to $20.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back