Mopar Beer Nationals, Which FABO members did I meet!

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I was at the Mopar Nationals and put an FABO sign in my window. Well dont you know I met two members there! The only problem is I was half in the bag and cant remember who they were! something cuda 51 and someone else. Sorry boys.................. just remember, you can't drink all day if you dont start in the morning!

Mark 8)

I talked to you a bit..... you gave me a laminated FABO card to put in my window ....... I had one written out by hand ....this one was much nicer.

300.jpg

301.jpg

302.jpg

oop"s still spotted from the rain....... I had to drive 318 miles one way just to see rain....lol we have had no rain to speak of in months. First time the car has seen rain in a long time. Had a great time anyway.

I was there, I didn't see any one with the cards. I had one in the window of my car, but in all fairness, I was away from the car quite a bit. I spent a lot of time in the swap meet area.

I walked all over the place looking for FABO signs, funny how many were there but if they had no sign I would never know, I did talk to Droptop??? in the swap area he was with someone else that had the swap space, but he was busy talking to someone... I went back looking for the spot.....but almost melted down, and headed back to my cooler. I was under our A.C.E of clubs tent in the car club parking on the judged side.

I talked to you a bit..... you gave me a laminated FABO card to put in my window ....... I had one written out by hand ....this one was much nicer.

i tell ya........... I should get shock treatment to help me remember things! did you think the turn out was good??

hi mark. grate time wasn't it. just like being in heaven for 3 days. The beer was prety good to

I was at the Mopar Nationals and put an FABO sign in my window. Well dont you know I met two members there! The only problem is I was half in the bag and cant remember who they were! something cuda 51 and someone else. Sorry boys.................. just remember, you can't drink all day if you dont start in the morning!

Mark 8)

LOL Mark that's GOLD!8)

The beer did taste good that's for sure. I had some moonshine at the hotel. Good stuff from what I remember. LOL Any of you guys remember seeing 6 guys on a 3 seater golf cart? One of those 6 was me. The only way to fly. LOL

i tell ya........... I should get shock treatment to help me remember things! did you think the turn out was good??

Seemed like a good turnout. Friday more than Saturday, i thought Saturday would be crowded but it was easy walking around, I never got ran over my a golf cart, so it must not have been a record breaking day.

Mark 8)

Too funny! Mark, I love your honesty. :-D

c'mon Mark, you forgot to mention running into me although we'd already met it had been a while by the way I bought a 1973 duster 340 ,b3 in color .would be interested in buying that floor pan back if you still have it, maybe a 340 block too

duster1.jpg

duster 3.jpg

c'mon Mark, you forgot to mention running into me although we'd already met it had been a while by the way I bought a 1973 duster 340 ,b3 in color .would be interested in buying that floor pan back if you still have it, maybe a 340 block too

Ross........... you dont count! We already knew each other!!!!! LOL Okay, I'll pm you with what I have..... your the best dude and thank you for your service!

-
Back