Mopar bone yard in NH

-
Thanks Brutha.
Maybe next time you're headed that way I can hook up with ya.

George

We went up as a club and contacted him a couple of weeks prior. Maybe if you and some of your friends give a call and arrange a tour of the yard. That might be the best way to get a look inside. He was very hospitable.

if there are any cheese heads on this board from wisconsin,there was a yard in broadhead wi,,i was last in it in the late 1980s,,,the guy running the yard looked like ELMER FUDD,,, any way at that point in time he had not crushed any thing since it opened in 1958,, lots of 50s cars and 60s car,,,,any one been there lately??

The video was awesome! Nice job on the video. Thanks for sharing.

Everytime I see a post like this I wish I had three things. More Land, More money and more time!

Thanks for the pic's, the video was the best! :cheers:

A member of my car club made the video, I can't take credit he does a great job doing these for our club events.

Gary...the owner of the yard there.is a hell of a stand up guy..the yard you see there is only scratching the surface..He can spot a mopar B/S 'er a mile away...his knowlege of mopars ...for those who know him is legendary...He is not completely out of line with his pricing..he knows what his stuff is worth ...and he travels the country to get it..If you ever get something from gary...and have a problem..he stands behind what he sells...He is also well known for his custom exhaust work..If you are able to get him to bend it for you...you will get a first class job...and some heavy gauge pipe..put on by a guy who knows how mopars are...in and out...If you are in Milford and he is around..he is worth talking to...BTW.. his yard is absolutely not a U-Pull-it..with what he has...can ya blame him...

Gary...the owner of the yard there.is a hell of a stand up guy..the yard you see there is only scratching the surface..He can spot a mopar B/S 'er a mile away...his knowlege of mopars ...for those who know him is legendary...He is not completely out of line with his pricing..he knows what his stuff is worth ...and he travels the country to get it..If you ever get something from gary...and have a problem..he stands behind what he sells...He is also well known for his custom exhaust work..If you are able to get him to bend it for you...you will get a first class job...and some heavy gauge pipe..put on by a guy who knows how mopars are...in and out...If you are in Milford and he is around..he is worth talking to...BTW.. his yard is absolutely not a U-Pull-it..with what he has...can ya blame him...

I agree with everything except the last part. I've been set loose in his yard w/ my toolbox on many occasions. BTW Gary is about 6'4" and hates E- bodies. It goes back to the days when he used to have to test drive them after servicing them! Too much of a PIA to get in and out of them.

Gary delivered a cuda shell to me from Richmand VA to central WV for $300, backed his trailer in my backyard in a snow storm and delivered the car.
He is the real deal, hell of a nice guy.

For what he charged me, I could not have put gas in my truck for trip.

-
Back