Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I have for sale a couple of Mopar things.

1- Challenger and Barracuda restoration guide. $65.00 shipped. This book is no longer in print and it is packed full of good information. I used this for years to decode, learn and find info that at the time just wasn't out there.This will tell you how to restore a car back to OEM from the parts to the paint. (This is not a book to show you how to weld or do body work) This is in like new condition. **SOLD**

2- Charger, Road Runner and Super Bee restoration guide. $65,00 shipped. This book is no longer in print and it is packed full of good information. I used this for years to decode, learn and find info that at the time just wasn't out there.This will tell you how to restore a car back to OEM from the parts to the paint. (This is not a book to show you how to weld or do body work) This is in like new condition. **SOLD**

3- 1970 Challenger Add. The add says "Challenger Watch it. This is the add that has a lady standing at the front fender on the drivers side with a guy behind her looking at the car. I bought this years ago to frame and hang on the wall, but never got around to it. This is a nice looking old add that would make great wall art. If it doesn't sell I will hang it up on my wall with all my autographs. $20.00 shipped.

4- I have two Mr. Norm Sport Club window decals. These look like what would have been on the side window of the car after it was dynode tuned. These where giving to me by Mr. Norm himself. I used to do some writing for his sport club when it came back in the late 90s to early 2000s. A lot of my writing was on the net and in his club news letter that was mailed out. $10.00 each shipped.

5- I have an original Doge Racing Team round jacket patch from the 1960s. This is the red border, white background and black writing patch. I'm going to guess on the size and say its 5.25 round. This has never been used and looks brand new. $15.00 shipped. **SOLD**

6- Mopar Dog tags. These are a set of two tags with five lines. The five lines you have 15 spaces to use for whatever you would like them to say. I can do one tag saying one thing and the second tag saying something else. These can also be done for medical reasons. I made a set for myself with my medical record information. $20.00 shipped.

Tag Example-

1-1970 Dodge
2-Coronet R/T
3- 440 4SPD
4- WS23UOH12347456
5- John Smith

7- Chrysler Muscle Car Parts Interchange Manual 1968-1974. $55.00 shipped

All the prices above are with shipping to and in the United States. I will ship outside the country but will have to check and see what shipping cost are. I also take paypal just add the $3.00 charge.

If you have any questions please post here and pm me. I can also email and text pictures to you.

Thanks everyone.

MrNorm2_zps3d194a9e.png

May take the decals could you post up a pic?

PM inbound about the decals.

I can try to take a pic of them not sure if it will show up. These are the window decals and have a white backing to them that you peel off. I will see if I can hold them up to light and get them to shine through.

I was able to hold it up to a light and get it to show through.

MrNorm2_zps3d194a9e.png

Chrysler Muscle Car Parts Interchange manual 1968-1974. $40.00 shipped

I would trade this book for a book from Speedway Motors on building a T bucket. The book is 19.98 plush shipping. I have found a coupon online that brings the book down to 14.00 plus shipping.

Thanks.

Decals are sold.

I just talked with paypal and got the payment scared away. I'm not sure why it was put into a gift card to me but paypal transferred the fee over to withdraw it into a check.

I will be mailing these to you on Wednesday. I just sent you a pm back. Sorry for the delay in shipping on my end but things have been hectic here. My dad was in ICU and things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back