Mopar Car Auction, SE KS

-

Joe334

Reaction score
Car auction at leo charvat's place at 12:30 on the 29th (sunday). So if any of you guys live in southeast kansas and are looking for a mopar, head on up to his place. Lots of cars going up.

Can you give me more info on this auction. I live in the middle of the state. Lyons. Thanks Jeff

He lives on 10th street road, the road in between coffeyville and independence. Are you familiar with this area?

what kind of place is this? what kind of cars? parts, whole ? one guy selling he's collection?

He printed most of the cars he had for sale in the paper, but i dont have the paper with me. There are whole cars and motors for sale. He has everything from dusters to cuda's and he has a ton of 60's chargers. He sold all of the 426 hemi's, but there are still some 330 hemi's in his collection. Leo actually died about a year ago and they had a small auction last august, not a whole lot of cars were sold because not many people knew about it. But this is suppose to be the big one. His son and his wife are setting up the auction.

Its at his house, he has alot of acres on his land, there are about 3 barns full of old cars.

I'm not familiar with the area. I have been to Independence once. Can you be more specific on directions? I'll drive most of the way on US 400. Thanks Jeff

Well if you taking 400, get off just north of independence onto 75 and keep going south through independence, you will have to take a detour on some of the side roads to get through indy because they are having a carnival downtown and have the main road blocked off. If you take the detour it should put you on 10th street road, and just head south from there. Its about 8 miles south of indy and his place is on the east side of the road. His address is 2838 CR 3900 Independence, 67301, you might try putting that address in mapquest and getting directions off it. There are a ton of cars sitting outside so i dont think you should miss it. I hope my directions helped!

Auction didnt have as many cars as i thought they would, they must have sold all of the good ones at last years auction. But there were still some cool cars there.
There was a 76 hang 10 duster at the auction, looked like it had just been rolled off of the line, in perfect condition, a/c, disc brakes, /6, 60k original miles, sold for 2200$$.
Then there was a 66 imperial with a 440, it was fully loaded, temperature controls, electric seats, rear air, it was in really good condition also. it went for 2600$$.
I wish i could have gotten that duster, it was well worth the money.

-
Back