Mopar Contacts or Clubs

-

73DartSport

Reaction score
Looking for Mopar contacts or clubs in my area. I am located in North-Central Oklahoma, Enid area, so if you are near me give a shout out. Always looking for new people with interest in Mopars to exchange information with or be able to meet up with once in a while.

Mike

Actually it's a bit of a drive, but not too far. Planning on making the Hutch swap meet this year. You ever go to that one or the one in Chickasha, OK??

went to hutch last year to the mopar mecca car show and got 1 place trophy for best modified.didnt know about the swap meet.when is it? i did go to enid okla to pick up a hood for my 64 valiant.and lived in ok city a few years thats why im a sooner fan in ku country.loren8)

At least you stayed true to a REAL school, instead of turning to KU or K-State. Mopar Mecca Car Show Huh?? What weekend is that?? Would love to come up for that one.

Central Oklahoma Mopar Association.
They have a web site dont know the exact url but you can go to www.cowtownmopars.org scroll down the navigation bar to links and look in clubs

the mopar mecca show was last summer.this year they are having a big show in branson.its on this site under events in the form section.theres a mopar criuse across ks.from kc to topeka to salina on a fri in a few months.8)

theres going to be over 100 cars here the 10th of next mounth,there closing down 6 block of the downtown,food bands.not all mopars but alot of fun. loren8)

Many Mopars at all?? Would like to see a few a-body ideas, as in Dusters, Demons, and Dart Sports... but might be worth the drive just to have a good time.

-
Back