Mopar Day @ Milan Dragway

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Anyone going to Mopar Day at Milan? It's next Saturday the 3rd. I missed last year but I'm trying get out this year. Jayson

Hello Jayson, A few members of MMM will be attending the show as well, looking forward to the show another year. Last year was great, this should be another great time as well...

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 456
  • DSC00162.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 463
A Mopar friend lives right across the street from Milan. How lucky can you get?

I've always been there to race which I plan on doing this year if I make it. Jayson

I hope to go on Saturday. They will be filming 10 episodes of Pass Time there the following weekend too.

Thanks,I,m working on proper paperwork to get across the border.I want to do some travelling to different tracks next summer.

doing great! Tim will be there too, my crew chief and lead mechanic. :) Our oldest daughter is driving now...she's got an '87 Chevy truck. Can't run that at Mopars at Milan though, ha

Sorry for ignorance,but where is Milan Dragway??(I live in Ontario,Canada):D

Scott,

401 West to Windsor, Pop over the bridge, head up 96 , then look for 94 west to Chicago, run past the Detroit Metro airport, south on 23 to Plank Road, east on Plank Rd. about 4 -5 miles, you're there!!! Not too bad of a strip. Track prep was always an issue with me, or lack of.

sscuda

From the bridge at Windsor it's about an hour. Jayson

Scott,

401 West to Windsor, Pop over the bridge, head up 96 , then look for 94 west to Chicago, run past the Detroit Metro airport, south on 23 to Plank Road, east on Plank Rd. about 4 -5 miles, you're there!!! Not too bad of a strip. Track prep was always an issue with me, or lack of.

sscuda

Hello Friends, the car show wasnt a great turn out there was only about 30 cars in the show but lots and lots of car running down the trace.... Must have been the holiday weekend that was causing the guys to not show up.
Took second place with my Duster.....
Sweet it was even blue to match the car.

Take careView attachment DSC00162.jpg

Just got home and it was a slow day there for sure. I got to tell you that Duster of Richard's is one clean car, the pics don't do it justice. Got to meet Jayson, Dustergal and a few others. Watched a few cars run down the track. Got stung, all in all a good day. LOL

Just got home and it was a slow day there for sure. I got to tell you that Duster of Richard's is one clean car, the pics don't do it justice. Got to meet Jayson, Dustergal and a few others. Watched a few cars run down the track. Got stung, all in all a good day. LOL

Nice meeting you. Now go build your girl that dragster she wants. :rolleyes:

My shots are on page 4, and 9. It was a fun day and I got to try the M/T drag radials and get them to work. Jayson

Wish id have remembered id have came out. I decided to go up north, just to be hassled by the man.

-
Back