Status
Not open for further replies.

SlantedDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
433A8A4E-1B5D-4FEF-B935-92A74ECFE422.jpeg
I have one (1) dodge Diplomat wheel 15x7 4.25 backspace 5 on 4.5 I’m looking for another.. if someone has a pair I’ll buy them both. But if someone has an odd ball random rim around I’ll take that also. Located in Michigan picture of one I have for mock up. Or two matching standard steel mopar wheels 15x7 4.25 back space 5 on 4.5. Thanks

Also fifth ave and fury M body had these to help expand your search. I have seen 15x6 with same center web. I believe the rim width increased on these to 15x7 around 1984 thru 1989 which was the M bodys last production year.

If you are still looking, I have one just like the one in your picture. I can send you a picture of it, & all measurements, if your interested. (I am currently using it as a base for my bench grinder, but did not harm it in any way) $25 + shipping.

5th Ave has four 15x7 and one 15x6 (as the spare) standard.
Super common to find one with 3 x7 and 1 x6 mounted and one missing.
Hard to tell them apart unless you know and are looking close.

Other M body cars could have either depending on wheel and tire options.
Most common on non cop spec cars is 15x6.

If you are JY-ing for some, make a set of wheel calipers using a couple of known width wheels to make the marks.

A sturdy cardboard box and a screw (OK, and a sharpie and scissors) is all you need.

I been waiting since Dec my new 15x7s from Coker tire showed up yesterday if u cant find any call them

I love the cop car wheels. I used to have a couple sets. Was friends with a guy who worked as a mechanic for the local Police dept. & would get them for me for free, all in great shape too. Sold them all, but bought 5 Super Coupe/ Magnum GT wheels, (no dimples for hub caps, but holes for bolt on center caps. Kind of hard to find) in very good condition. I think I'll hold onto those. Dart looks good with those wheels out back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back