Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I have for sale Mopar Dog Tags with the chain. These are real Military issue style dog tags. They are being made on a machine that was used during WWII and still in use today.

I may be able to get them with the year of your car, make and model. The tags have fifteen spaces per line and five lines per tag so if there is something you would like them to say let me know and I can see if it will work.

Example The tags will say -

Line one - 1970 Plymouth

Line Two - Roadrunner

Line Three - 383 Commando

Line Four - 833 Four Speed

Line Five - Mopar Or No Car

.................................................. ...

Mopar Or No Car.

.................................................. ......

Line One - I Bleed

Line Two - Hemi Orange

Line One - Drive Mopar

Line Two - Eat Rice

.................................................. .......

I can also put your name on them and make them official if you would like or if you have a saying that you want let me know.

So with that all that said and with some examples of what I can do the sets of tags (two tags) and rubber silencers on them are $20.00 shipped in the US to ship outside of the US I will have to look and see what shipping would be.

I'm just trying to work my way back into replacing some money school took for my car fund and thought this would be a great way to do it and to show our Mopar pride.

Thanks everyone just pm here and I do take paypal as well.

Hi everyone,

I have for sale Mopar Dog Tags with the chain. These are real Military issue style dog tags. They are being made on a machine that was used during WWII and still in use today.

I may be able to get them with the year of your car, make and model. The tags have fifteen spaces per line and five lines per tag so if there is something you would like them to say let me know and I can see if it will work.

Example The tags will say -

Line one - 1970 Plymouth

Line Two - Roadrunner

Line Three - 383 Commando

Line Four - 833 Four Speed

Line Five - Mopar Or No Car

.................................................. ...

Mopar Or No Car.

Line One - I Bleed

Line Two - Hemi Orange

Line One - Drive Mopar

Line Two - Eat Rice

.................................................. .......

I can also put your name on them and make them official if you would like or if you have a saying that you want let me know.

So with that all that said and with some examples of what I can do the sets of tags (two tags) and rubber silencers on them are $20.00 shipped in the US to ship outside of the US I will have to look and see what shipping would be.

I'm just trying to work my way back into replacing some money school took for my car fund and thought this would be a great way to do it and to show our Mopar pride.

Thanks everyone just pm here and I do take paypal as well.
I would lie to buy a set.Tom Buckman, 1966 Barracuda,Formula-S,Commando 4 Speed,Rapid transit. Tks Tom Let me know how to pay, how long it will take,etc

I would lie to buy a set.Tom Buckman, 1966 Barracuda,Formula-S,Commando 4 Speed,Rapid transit. Tks Tom Let me know how to pay, how long it will take,etc

I will send a pm to you and go over what you have for the tag to make sure I have it right. I will also put my paypal info in there as well. Thanks Tom.

Hey Tom, not sure if you got my pm or not. I just wanted to check in with you to see if you got it or not.

Just in case you didn't this is what I said about what you wanted on the tag.

Line 1- Tom Buckman
Line 2- 1966 Barracuda
Line 3- Formula-S
Line 4- Commando 4 Speed (This one has to to be "Commando 4 Spd" there are to many letters, it comes to 16 with the spaces)
Line 5- Rapid Transit

I will also try to pm you again if you have changed your mind that is ok as well just let me know either way. Thanks.

I wanted to tell everyone who has ordered from me thank you and I really like the tags you guys have designed. I need to go and look at the cars for these tags, they sound AWESOME!

Also after you get them post pictures up and enjoy them.

One member has asked me if I can get these tags in colors and I will check into that. I'm not sure that I can but will look into it.

Thanks everyone.

I want to thank everyone who has bought tags from me this week. I really can't wait to ship them out to you and you guys created some really cook tags. I wish I had a car to do a set for myself.

Again thank you and it was great hearing a little about your cars.

Got mine in today's mail... thanks Kevin. This is a pretty neat novelty item. I removed the rubber rings for the image btw.

Attachments

• Duster_Dog_Tag-121204_01.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 440
  • Duster_Dog_Tag-121204_02.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 432
I'm going to be making a few more this week if anyone would be interested in a set please let me know.

These make great Christmas gifts and I can do them with one tag saying one thing and the other tag something else in the set.

Also thank you Dilley340 for posting pics and buying a set.

BTT I'm still doing Dog Tags if anyone would like a set just pm and post here also.

Thank you FABO.

BTT filled orders and shipped out today. I wanted to also add that I can do these in red for medical. They are painted red before stamped (its the way the military does it) and sometimes they do flake but can be painted red again. The red tag sets are $22.00 shipped.

You can also take the ones that I'm doing now and use them for medical reasons (I did a set for myself just for that since I have seizures) and take some red paint and put into the letters.

Thanks everyone who has ordered tags its been fun making them and learning about your cars and getting to know you guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back