MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION

-

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy Halloween. Fall is here and its a great time to get your ride back in shape.
Send me your old, original door hinges for a complete makeover to like new performance. Ready to install and paint.
Over 25 years doing Mopar only. Over a 1,000 sets done with complete satisfaction. We have done many, many members cars on these sites.
When you want it done completly and correctly, there is only one place to send them, Me .
Thank you for all your business and for all the good things said about your service. I really apprecate it.
A B LEFT SIDE HINGE.jpg

A B LEFT SIDE HINGE.jpg

E BODY HINGE REBUILT LOWER.jpg

A B LOWER HINGE REBUILT 1.jpg

62 65 hinge side.jpg

20200721_111807~2 1.jpg

A B LEFT SIDE HINGE.jpg

HINGE REBUILD PARTS info.jpg

Attachments

• 2023 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 94
  • DOOR-HINGE-REBUILD-PROCEDURE 2022 (2).pdf
    127.3 KB · Views: 71
:thumbsup: I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
:thankyou: for your business. Do it right and you will only do it once.
"Mopar or No Car "
Leo

I have cores here to build sometimes, but always recomment that you rebuild the ones that came on the car. When you do that there are no fitment issues. Sometimes replacement hinges require additional work on the installers part to get everything to properly line up.
A & B body hinges are prone to stress cracking and we can sometimes repair/weld up the cracks and dress the hinge back to looking stock. Since it was a design flaw we don't guarantee that it won't happen again. Current owners of classic cars tend to be more carefull with their cars so it hasn't been a problem.
Leo

modified hinge.jpg

BAD-HINGE-2.jpg

-
Back