mopar dreams 10 miles off nam

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member and am finally living my dream of a mopar muscle car. I used to go to sleep each night off the coast of nam (1968) with an A or E body in my dreams, but when returning state side with 2 quick children, i could never afford one. I am 57 and finally got my duster last year, decked out the way I used to picture her, vinyl roof, black hood with duel snorkel, hood pins, 340 stripes, go wing, ralley wheels and plum crazy paint. I need a 340 short block to finish my dream, (/6 now.) I am happy to find this site and hope I can be helpful in some way, thanks new member walt.

Welcome!!
De de out to the garage and get some pics to show us after that description!! :love10:

Dave

Welcome aboard!! Where are you located?? I have a 340 short block, and also a 416 stroker for sale. I run a big block in my sig picture.

Hey better late than never. I had a "project" 71 gtx in my garage for 12 years that wasn't getting anywhere(work, kids,etc you kniow the drill). Finally realized its time to dump it. Bought a 72 duster big block basket case that was going to be a 6 month project ( yeah, sure), and 3 years later we be drivin. You definitely appreciate it more when its been a long time coming. good luck

don

Glad to see that you got the car you wanted. Took Me 30 yr's to get the
right one. Mine matches the one I had when the wife and got married.
Sassy Grass Green, 340, 727,8 3/4 with 3.91 rears. ENJOY!!!!!!

-
Back