Mopar Dreams

-
I had to bring this thread back after the dream I had last night. I had a garage that was tall enough for 2 full size lifts. On one lift was my dart and it had the same nasty issues it does in real life. On the other lift was a ragged rusty green 69 charger. I walked under it and saw that everything was brand new. The best thing about this charger though was that it had 4 hemi's in it. One at each wheel. Do not ask me how this worked but I remeber looking up and seeing four oil pans near the rear of the car and lowered it and saw they were hemi's. I woke up before I got to drive it though.

Seriously , Rani , you are not the only one who has those dreams . Its normal in my mind to have dreams involving cars , and especially salvage yards . I even went as far as telling my ex that we were honey-mooning at Wheels and Spokes , an all Mopar salvage yard that was then in Hays , Kansas . Thats reason number 6 why I'm still a bachelor , I think !

I had a dream about a member here, I was helping Tony Fields in his shop, we were hanging up FABO banners that members had signed at the big show lmao....I even remember the cold beer he offered me funny crazy chit there :D

I had a dream with Rusty Rat Rob ....Mr. Rob..

we were hanging out and he needed a lift to the auto parts store so I drove and gave him a lift (seemed like we were in my 72 demon) and we were talking while I was driving ....Mopar chat like about three speeds and what not.

then we decided to stop at sonic and get some tator tots and a mountain dew.......ordered and chatted some more about his 63 dart....fun conversation.

then when we finally got to the parts store, he opened the door for me to go in the store and as I walked into the store I woke up.

I had a dream about a member here, I was helping Tony Fields in his shop, we were hanging up FABO banners that members had signed at the big show lmao....I even remember the cold beer he offered me funny crazy chit there :D

Thanks Keith!

Still got some cold beer.

I can vouch for Tony haveing a few wobbly pop's Keith :D
I called him on my way to his house and he said he has my flavor so
don't buy any :colors:
There is one special one in his garage fridge dated 1011 :eek:ccasion:

I had a dream that I was in drag, and a snake wearing a tie was rollin a giant donut, when... wait... car dreams... um...

I had a dream two nights ago that the misfire was back, in the Scamp. Pulled the valve cover and the rockers were floating loose, like when there's no oil in the lifters. One had no retainer, pulled the stem out, no valve head.

Somehow I pulled the valve head that looked like a rotater spring seat from the cylinder, through the stem guide... Yeah... My car dreams are also pretty stressful.

The best car dream I had to date was when I was in Vegas for the Mopars at the Strip gig.

I was riding in a Jensen and the people I convoyed with were in their cars, all wearing super cheesy sequened suits, like some awful montage, valet parking the old strip with the kickass lighted signs.

We all lost our money, then headed to In-N-Out... I also frequently dream about In-N-Out.

-
Back