Mopar Eastern Classic on Oct. 28th 2017 at Maryland International Raceway

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Who's all planning on attending this year? It's always been a pretty good show with drag racing. They do have guys selling parts and cars there but nowhere close to like Carlisle.

Ill be there. Ive gone with some friends for the past 3 years & we try not to miss it. Awesome track, awesome show. My friends will be running there demon. We go down for the whole weekend. They will be running Friday night & saturday

SDC11965.JPG

Bring some warm clothes with you. Its usually kinda chilly for this show, although last year was excellent weather.

I will have at least one of my Demon's there again this year. Hopefully it will be my butterscotch Demon this year (if it's finished) but if not it will be the orange Demon again.
0216171018.jpg
0409171535_HDR.jpg

maybe if my Company sends me over for Training this year that month? Is it far from Hagerstown,MD? Are there more MOPAR Shows during the year?

maybe if my Company sends me over for Training this year that month? Is it far from Hagerstown,MD? Are there more MOPAR Shows during the year?
It's over a 2 hour drive from Hagerstown,MD to were the show is which has a Mechanicsville,MD address.

Maryland Int'l Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

-
Back