Mopar Embroidery?

-

xlexl

Reaction score
Not quite certain where this thread fits, so I guess i'll try here. Couple years ago my beloved FSU(Fresno, not Florida :bootysha: lol) hat finally went MIA after about 10 years of faithfull service. Since than have been on the lookout for a replacment for my trusty hat. I've come up with crap, so decided that if I cant find what I want i'll have it made. I've emailed several places and have not even recieved a responce back.

What i'm looking for is true fitted, low profile, hat with mopar logo on the front, and maybe some other schnazzy looking things artfully placed on it(thinking Ram, Barracuda). Is there an embroider(sp?) on here, or someone know of somewhere I can have it done? I dont really care about how much it'll end up costing me, a good hat is more often than not is trustier than a woman LOL.

I would have chimed in earlier but due to my allegiance with my alma mater (SJSU), I refrained from doing so. ;)

As far as hats go, have you gone to your local dealer. Several parts depts have quite a bit of Mopar apparel on display. Also, go to ebay and you will see several hats for sale. If you are looking to replace your FSU hat, go to the online bookstore for FSU. I am sure you will find something there. Go Spartans!

Sorry for the delay in replying, had some serious PC issues, new laptop finally showed up so up and going again! :)

LOL GTXperience I probably would have delayed if you had posted mentioning San Jose too haha

Super T, you were spot on about Jina and Rick, they are awesome and are working with me right now, very excited...if anyone else needs some embroidery done I would seriously recommend them and I haven't even gotten the work yet, still looking for someone that sells a blank fitted hat I like....

They have Flexfit, you looking for something different? Yeah, they're downright awesome people that do stellar work - post pics when you're done!!!

-
Back