mopar event to return to st.louis

-
hope to see details somewhere. is this like what they have had at the dragstrp there? its pitiful that there are no decent Mopar events in this part of the world, i.e, Mo , Ks!

hope to see details somewhere. is this like what they have had at the dragstrp there? its pitiful that there are no decent Mopar events in this part of the world, i.e, Mo , Ks!

Except for the 1 year the track was closed we had Monster Mopar every year for quite a few years. Then the new people that bought the track brought in that crappy Mopar Madness event last year. Glad to hear we may get Monster Mopar back.

Where did you get your info Outlaw? Any updates? Do you know any dates yet?

I'm with you Fishy;when they pulled Monster Mopar that really dropped the interest.

I agree i went last year and after years of great Monster Mopar weekends it was a real let down. Cant wait to hear more about the new show.

I have been to Monster Mopar many times. Other than when the Nats were held in Indy, Its the only big Mopar show around here. :wack:

No signed contract for September Monster Mopar Weekend at Gateway

Claims on the Internet by some parties that there is a “signed contract” with Gateway Motorsports Park for the return of the iconic Monster Mopar Weekend Mopar-only event the second weekend in September has caused a great deal of buzz and plan-making in the Mopar community. However, it definitely isn’t true. According to Chris Blair, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Racing Operations and Promotions for the Madison, Illinois, motorsports facility, as of Jan. 4, 2014, he has no contract signed for a “Monster Mopar” Weekend event.

No signed contract for September Monster Mopar Weekend at Gateway

Claims on the Internet by some parties that there is a “signed contract” with Gateway Motorsports Park for the return of the iconic Monster Mopar Weekend Mopar-only event the second weekend in September has caused a great deal of buzz and plan-making in the Mopar community. However, it definitely isn’t true. According to Chris Blair, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Racing Operations and Promotions for the Madison, Illinois, motorsports facility, as of Jan. 4, 2014, he has no contract signed for a “Monster Mopar” Weekend event.

I wondered about that when I looked on their schedule and nothing showed up. Hopefully they get it done :prayer:

-
Back