Mopar fest

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Who has booked for Mopar Fest? I did about a week ago,got my confirmation Email back! Can't bloody wait!! I also booked under FABO..

I dont have nuthin booked, but am going for sure!! Getting a fabo thong made up just special for this!!:butthead:

I'm getting a room way way far away from you nutbars again this year. We should take Steve to the steakhouse that has no steaks.(yes, it was that bad).
Can't wait for beers out on your paved patio Scott. Those are good times. Is Wally coming up again?

Thank's for the reminder Craig i have to send my form in. Yep like Scott said yer on your own on the thong thing Steve LOL:D

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 172
I'm getting a room way way far away from you nutbars again this year. We should take Steve to the steakhouse that has no steaks.(yes, it was that bad).
Can't wait for beers out on your paved patio Scott. Those are good times. Is Wally coming up again?
Willy bring your tent and curling iron!:hippy2:You can use my washroom for getting yourself all dolled up:toothy1: for hitting the steakless steak house!LMAO!!

I just registered, and booked my room. You guys will have to put up with me on BOTH nights this year.
Hey Scott! I drew you a map to the hotel :poke:

Hope my dart is road worthy by then. What was the name of the hotel that you guys stayed at?

when and were?? I have never been!! I hope my barracuda is done they are taking forever with my paint!! AAARG!!!!

when and were?? I have never been!! I hope my barracuda is done they are taking forever with my paint!! AAARG!!!!

There you go, Map, date, registration, etc... all in there.
http://www.moparfest.com/

You're better off filling out the registration on line, as there is a box available for "Club Name", simply fill in FABO CAR CLUB in the box, that'll get you a spot with the group, pending space availability, first come first serve.

I was thinking of coming myself................After reading about steakless steakhouses, guys in thongs and other stuff:wack:..........Im a lil scared...LMAO..........Your all nutz............I guess like me....LOL

-
Back