Mopar Field of Dreams!

-
Talk about cornering the market.
Some of them look pretty bad though.

These cars may have come from Ron Slobe who passed fifteen or twenty years ago and widow auctioned off all the cars. At the time he had a huge salvage yard full of mopars. It was in Mo.

Road trip!! .. Oop's.. no cash at the time, but heck I could be there in about 1 1/2 hours.

I would love to know what this white one is??? I see what appears to be a shaker hood.... I Will own an E body Cuda one day....
cars.png

These cars may have come from Ron Slobe who passed fifteen or twenty years ago and widow auctioned off all the cars. At the time he had a huge salvage yard full of mopars. It was in Mo.

I never heard of Ron before today but all I can say is WOW! I found some interesting stuff by googling his name and R&R auto salvage,

RampR1.jpg

That place must of been amazing and it sounds like he had some really desirable cars in his personal collection.

WOW ! And this place still exists ???
The Craigslist add I posted is only 4 days old, I am sure the current owner is well aware of what he has and I wouldn't be surprised if he was looking for a small fortune on everything he sells. I was impressed with the mowed lawn around and under the cars.

Dan

The guy lives less than an hour from me but I've never taken the time to go see his stuff. I've talked to him quite a bit at a couple of swap meets and cruise-ins. I would doubt any of his cars came came from R&R but he has been buying up Mopars for the past 15 years or so. I think he has sold a lot of the nicer ones. He was fixing them up at one time.
Dallas

-
Back