Mopar Friendly Paint Shop In Toronto Area?

-

scatpackbee

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Mopar friendly paint shop in the Greater Toronto area.

I'm looking to get a 69 Dart 340 hood painted F5 green.

Thanks

Should be lotsa shops in the GTA, but if you want to travel a bit...bout 1 1/2 hours, Nigel at National Moparts is strictly a Mopar guy and they do nice work. Ph# 705 426 2993 they are open till 2 or 3 on Saturdays.

Go to Alan Gallants website. www.alangallantautorestoration.com

He is a Mopar restorer of the elite kind, and is in Georgetown! He will connect you with a great shop, and is a good guy to know, as he is very knowledgable. He's also a good person. Hope to see your car around our area some time.

I had a shop in Brampton do my Dart and it is a flawless job, I have the name at work as he came highly recommended. I will get it to you on Monday when I'm back to work.

cwatts,

Brampton would be a perfect location.

I am looking to get the entire car painted in the near future too, so hopefully I can make a connection.

Thanks for your reply

I work at Cooper Standard on Guelph St, I have not been to the Georgetown cruise night. I have learned that the shop that painted my car went out of business last year when the owner passed away. My nephew just got his Challenger done by a shop in Bolton and it looks really good, I will try and get the name from him.

-
Back