Mopar Guys Are Great!!

-

Drg racr

Reaction score
There's a guy that has a shop up the street from my house. I had heard he was a Mopar guy, so I went and talked to him. He has a decent sized stash of A-body parts and cars, mainly Darts and a few Barracudas. I told him I needed a floor brace/torsion bar brace for my 69. Last night I stopped to talk to him again for a minute, and he pulls a complete brace out of his pickup and says "here you go". He didn't even want to be paid for it!! He said if I need anything else, to let him know and we'd work out a deal.
Man, this guy is the coolest!!:prayer:
If I get his permission, I'll post contact info in case he wants to sell any stuff.

You do live right don't you. You better buy a lotto ticket quick because your luck may change. Great deal on finding a great Mopar guy.

Jack

That is the coolest story I've read in a coons age!...I wonder if that cool dude has a knuter valve for a '72 Dart?:???:

Very nice to find someone who is a good guy and willing to help out. Here where I live there are a couple Mopar guys with just tons of good stuff for all types of Mopars, parts that they will never ever use and they would rather sit and watch them rot than sell to someone that car use them on their cars. I have to search out of town for any parts that I need. It's really discouraging when trying to improve your car.

-
Back