Mopar Labour Day show in Winnipeg

-

67DartGT340

Reaction score
Hi FABO members here are some pics from the Manitoba Mopar Associations show today. Mine is the Dark copper (Brown looking) 67 Dart GT. We had 118 cars out today , they were all amazing. This thread is showing A bodies, i will do another one with the other E abd B bodies. Enjoy!

Mark

DSC02705.jpg

DSC02710.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02753.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

IMG_0583.JPG

Have to admit the turnout was the great. Got there late and still lots of cars.

Yeah it was a great show. I think I got a sunburn on my tongue from walking with it dragging on the ground all day, looking at all those beautiful cars!

Don't forget the Garden City show next week, and drag racing on the 19th.

Looked like a very nice show! Thanks for sharing! I hope you post pics of some of the pick-ups I seen in the background of picture 5.

John

Looked like a very nice show! Thanks for sharing! I hope you post pics of some of the pick-ups I seen in the background of picture 5.

John

Hi John I did not get close ups of the few trucks that were there ( the two A 100's), but I did get a shot of this cargo truck. This thing was sweet...it has a blown 354 Hemi and an immaculate paint job. You can see the top of the blower in the back just behind the cab.

DSC02759.jpg

Hey Dave there is a breakfast and then cruise to Portage La Prairie this Saturday. Check the MMA website for the details. I am hoping to go of the weather permits.

I checked my e-mail last night and saw the message from MMA.I think I might go.Last year my wife and I went to Morden and got dumped on coming back,and me without splash shields.She asked me why her feet were getting wet,lol. I'm sure I will be going to Garden City as well.Maybe see ya on Saturday.

Don't forget the Garden City show next week, and drag racing on the 19th.

I will be at the Garden City show.I will look for ya Scamp,or at least your car,lol:-D If it's nice it may take a while to find it tho.Two years ago they say there was 1200 cars there,I was there and there was a helluva lot!

Hi John I did not get close ups of the few trucks that were there ( the two A 100's), but I did get a shot of this cargo truck. This thing was sweet...it has a blown 354 Hemi and an immaculate paint job. You can see the top of the blower in the back just behind the cab.
That truck is sweet too.=P~

Great Pictures..!

This shut in greatly appreciates them :prayer:

Again :cheers: there sure is some great mopar's up there :glasses7:
Thank you for sharing

-
Back