mopar loving spiders

-

17dartandbroke

Reaction score
Spiders apparently like to be in high impact nowadays. Does anyone know what kind of spider this is? I see them all of the time on my car and nowheres else.

Here is a pic:
mystery%20spider.JPG

Thats weird you should say that! When I lived out in the country and left my car sit outside a day or 2 I would find the biggest daddy long legs in the engine compartment.

Spiders are'nt so bad. My buddy and I went to south dakota to get some demo cars a couple of years ago and when we were loading them on the trailer there was a rattle snake in one of'em. I don't think I've ever moved that fast before.

They like the color. When I had my 69 Road Runner bugs loved the Curious Yellow paint.

Gilby340 said:
Spiders are'nt so bad. My buddy and I went to south dakota to get some demo cars a couple of years ago and when we were loading them on the trailer there was a rattle snake in one of'em. I don't think I've ever moved that fast before.

After finding one I would have had a hard time sticking my hand into that car to work on it.

At least we got that fierce barn cat out of your Duster before we delivered it Tim! I was afraid to go near it after the last barn cat I ran across down there, they'll tear you face off.

You know I am not so sure you got all the cats out! I have been noticing a lot of squirrels shredded in my yard since you dropped that duster off. My stupid neighbor next to me has squirrel feeders up on that fence next to my driveway so all them little critters around my house are good and fat. While the car was burried in snow this last weekend I kept an eye out for cat tracks around it but I didn't see any.

Not as bad as roaches. Yuk! None in my car yet, but they come out of the workwork when it gets warm. :(

I have also found many roaches in cars....But somehow I dont think we are talking about the same kind.... :scratch:

-
Back