Mopar Magic at Sacramento Sep7/8

-

Kidd

Reaction score
Who else is going to be there? I will be drag racing, and selling a few things out of my trailer.Say Hello!!
Andrew/Kidd

Great day for drag racing Mopars! There's a small car show and usually interesting parts in the swap area.

I just found out about this and am thinking about going. I wish I had more time to prep my car for racing. I don't have a helmet that is within spec and a few other odds an ends so I think I will be spectating.anyone bringing anything to the swap meet or racing?

I will be there for the swap meet, bringing a 64 Plymouth 2dr hardtop belevedere to sell, 4 spd bigblock car, and lots of parts

i was gonna go but i have a really lucrative job wrenching tommorrow....

It's on Sunday I will be there for sure. Been thrashing trying to get the car together to race but its just not going to happen. I'm pretty bummed but ill still be there.

It's on Sunday I will be there for sure. Been thrashing trying to get the car together to race but its just not going to happen. I'm pretty bummed but ill still be there.
heres what you do 1.bring trailer to my house 2.we load up the car 3.we flog it....

Gonna miss this, I have to work til 10pm. Sorry guys, take some pics.

Aj

I'd like to know where people are getting this as a 2 day event? Man mike I would but that would be a long haul back and forth. Drive your car to Fairfield, you can drive it onto the trailer like knight rider and ill take you the rest of the way. Lol

I had fun both days.I said both days because I raced both days. I won on Saturday!!!
The swap meet was good!! Bought and traded some stuff in between racing.LOL

Congrats on the win. I think my buddie Jake took 2nd place. Did you get any pics?

Aj

My buddy Troy won the cash in his 70 swinger. His car is a consistent 11.70 but won on a red light. That is an amazing 360 with J heads that flat hauls ***.

null_zps7793a76f.jpg

I have a pic of the trophy, will post it later. Way cool trophy!

Lookie what I have :D:D Thank you Kidd :color: I am groov,en in this T-Shirt today :cheers:
It's hard to find a cool /6 T-Shirt at time and having this one is sooo Cool :cheers:

Attachments

• mikes pics 294.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 102
  • mikes pics 295.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 112
  • mikes pics 296.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 98
-
Back