Mopar magic

-
Registrations are pouring in!!! Weather is looking good for Sunday, lots of sunshine.

Anticipation is building...excitement is growing!!

Registrations are pouring in!!! Weather is looking good for Sunday, lots of sunshine.

Anticipation is building...excitement is growing!!

I was thinkin about going to this show tomorrow, but after I got looking at the map I realized it's about 3 hours a way from me....think I'll pass on this one.

too bad, its sunday , great show ,I went all the time with my dad. I would love to meet you there. all mopar , You should come up and see

I was thinkin about going to this show tomorrow, but after I got looking at the map I realized it's about 3 hours a way from me....think I'll pass on this one.
Sorry to hear that . If pre registration is an iindication your three hour tour would be worth it. just my 2cents I understand if you dont make trip But if you do and need anything .Just Ask the registration desk for myself Dave Foster . Let me know what you need and I will do my best to help.

R BEE:burnout:

The show was fun and we can't thank everyone enough.
I hope to post some pictures .We had over 85 show cars .
some burn outs including the R BEE Duster that was built here on on this site. Pictures to follow.

R BEE:burnout:

-
Back