Mopar meet at Thunder Mountain June 2nd.......Who's Going??

-
I will likely go .I may look for a set of exhaust manifolds. (Dakotas)

meeee too......i will hopefully have my Rani Dirt car with me.....

im hopeing to have the coronet by then

The only MOPAR i have running right now is a mini van but if you use your imagination and squint it looks like an A body ! But ill try to make it

I'd like to. Would be nice to find something I could use at the swap meet.

Well I did plan on going but just found out today that my sister-in-law will be preaching on that sunday, which will be the first time I think she's preached to a full congregation...she's a youth pastor. And, of course, I'm pretty much obligated to go....unless I want to look like a butthead.
She will be ordained as an Elder in the Church of the Nazarene on the following Friday.
Kinda frustrating but family is family.:sad11:

well my mom wants to see the grand babies that day and she lives about 10 min from the drag track so we will most likely go

Hey Brian, hope you have fun this year cause next year that weekend you'll be in Minnesota for the largest Mopar show in the Midwest.....:glasses7:

Have fun boys and girls, hope you have a good turn-out!

ok, it's friday, and the car is almost ready for the show.........trying to finish the interior, and then check all the drive train componants so i can run it down the track.......this will be fun!!!

see u there!!!

higgs

New fuel pump is in, even though the old one quit leaking. Just need to pull it out, throw my junk in it, drive to the car wash and head on up. Don't know if I'm going to beat on it yet.

Well, I was at the Golden Cruise tonight and I believe my alternator took a dump, so i'll have to see if I can get one installed real quick tomorrow.

Missed the super cruise. Went to Bandimere with no car. 2nd time it's happened, due to some aspect of it being restored. Missed last year from reschedule. Had to head home before the afternoon, Amy had work, but it was fun. Someone went into both walls with their yellow Dart after it touched down.

I would really like to bring a car to one of these. I've been going for nearly a decade.

Didn't get to go. Just had too much yard work to get caught up on. Also got a good amount of work on the Dart done this weekend. Events are cool, but I'd rather be driving/racing my own ride. Can't do that while It's down, so all my extra time is going into that this year.

sorry guys ...not going to make it ....had a fender bender on the way to the show and its already afternoon and there is no way i will make it in time. im back at square one bcoz the tow truck dropped me off at home and took the truck.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=237003

as soon as i find my camera ...i will post pics.

i need to find Mr. Brian's number and send message.

Fun all around. Holy hell.

If it makes you feel any better, I busted a the very last piston ring, trying to get the lower end of the Scamp engine done, with working on my own stuff in mind, like nitro.

Bad juju.

If you need body or paint work Rani, that's what I do. Sorry to hear it.

Fun all around. Holy hell.

If it makes you feel any better, I busted a the very last piston ring, trying to get the lower end of the Scamp engine done, with working on my own stuff in mind, like nitro.

Bad juju.

If you need body or paint work Rani, that's what I do. Sorry to hear it.

if you see Mr. Brian before i can get ahold of him ...tell him not to wait for me

Just got back from Bandimere meet up with Jaws and Hollywood great guys, nice day will get some pic's posted as soon as I can. Great to see so many Mopars in one place.

-
Back