Mopar Meet at Thunder Mountain June 2nd!

-
I'll be there! I won't be buying anything, tapped out getting my son out here for a week over the 4th of July (Damn, kids are expensive, even 28 year old ones), but I'll be there. Is there going to be a specific time/place to meet up?

i suggested that we meet up in the a-body section around 2.......i'm sure jaws will be showing his car, and so will i, hoping to park next to him.

i'll have a fabo banner up somewhere, look for a 68 barracuda drop top, blue w/white interior, my car is a 66 valiant, black and yellow 2 tone.........will be good to see/meet everyone!!!
higgs

i suggested that we meet up in the a-body section around 2.......i'm sure jaws will be showing his car, and so will i, hoping to park next to him.

i'll have a fabo banner up somewhere, look for a 68 barracuda drop top, blue w/white interior, my car is a 66 valiant, black and yellow 2 tone.........will be good to see/meet everyone!!!
higgs

Excellent, thanks for the heads up!

I'll be there with my 68 Dart, I'll look for you guys.

I should be easy to spot driiving this

Attachments

• smalldart.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 134
I am hoping to be there.... I will try and find your car Higgs. I won't have my car there but I need to buy a few pieces.

ok, after the meet today, i have one thing to say............sunburn!!! yeow!!!

really kewl today, met alot of members, and hung around with jaws (dave), bvt69dart (brock), ramcharger (joe), and dartdude335 (justin), for most the day, and it capped off with one of my other buddie's winning the race!!

it's always a great day when there are over 300 mopars involved!!

to tired to post pics now, but they're coming.........

higgs

I had a good time as well. I wish that I would have been able to stay longer and watch more racing with you guys. You always hear that it nice to be able to put a face with a post but it is ever nicer to be able to put a voice with a post.

Hope to meet up with you all again some time.

ok, after the meet today, i have one thing to say............sunburn!!! yeow!!!

really kewl today, met alot of members, and hung around with jaws (dave), bvt69dart (brock), ramcharger (joe), and dartdude335 (justin), for most the day, and it capped off with one of my other buddie's winning the race!!

it's always a great day when there are over 300 mopars involved!!

to tired to post pics now, but they're coming.........

higgs

It was a great time! Met a lot of FABO members.

I had a good time as well. I wish that I would have been able to stay longer and watch more racing with you guys. You always hear that it nice to be able to put a face with a post but it is ever nicer to be able to put a voice with a post.

Hope to meet up with you all again some time.

Great meeting you all and thanks for the ride down to my bike, Brock! I've got pics up in the general section. Still haven't uploaded the video yet, but I should it have up tonight on the same thread.

Sorry I didnt get a chance to meet up with you guys. I ended up not bringing the Dart. After working on it every chance I had for the last couple weeks, I finally realized 8pm saturday, that it was not going to be completely back together in time for the show on Sunday.
I was a little bummed, but my own fault I guess.

Anyway, I got a few pic of a couple of your cars as you were staging to race.

Attachments

• S5004702.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 100
  • S5004706.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 104
  • S5004708.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 101
And a few of hollywood hig

Attachments

• S5004715.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 119
  • S5004717.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106
  • S5004718.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 95
And a few of hollywood hig

hey!!! thanks for the pics........i think the car will look better when i put a 13 up on the board!!

i'd really like to see your car, and we'll be planning another event soon, maybe we could all the super cruise coming up in july.....that would be kewl!!

make sure u pm me your e-mail addy if i don't already have it, so i can add u to the fabo mailing list.........
higgs

-
Back