Mopar meet Bandimere Speedway Morrison Co. May 31st!!

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
Who's going? Great show, great race! I'll be there w/some friends and fabo members......so look me up if your going........
higgs

Hoping to be there if this weather ever breaks:coffee2: I'll look you guys up!

Dave,

I'll be there with my Dart in the show again. Only this time I'm getting there Early !

Last year I had to park behind Jaws, in between the rows of cars cause there were no spaces left. Live and learn I guess.

I've never been but, just asked the wife if she wants to go. Doubt i'll take the Scamp though...

Well Higgs, I am in Hudson right now. Of course, by the 31rst, who knows.

hey warren, good to hear from ya..................if you are here this sunday, you'll have to go...it's a great show/race.

look me up, i'll be in the pits w/my friend geoff, he's racing a yellow 71 challenger, and my rag is a yellow 66 valiant w/a black top and hood.
higgs

Change of plans for me,

I'll be there, but wont be showing the car.

If we have a meet up, we'll have to choose another spot to meet.

I may be there!! The bride and I are in Cañon City this weekend and I had no idea this was the weekend for Mopars at Thunder Mountain!! We may make the 2 hr drive up there!!

I may be there!! The bride and I are in Cañon City this weekend and I had no idea this was the weekend for Mopars at Thunder Mountain!! We may make the 2 hr drive up there!!

It may be worth it Caleb, it is after all the "largest all-Mopar event in the region" though not really sure how big a region they mean lol.

I'm definitely going, I will be entering my Duster in the show just for kicks to see what other Mopar people think of it as I've never done it before. I spent most of the day yesterday and today washing, cleaning and polishing and it looks pretty dang good considering all the paint, trim and bumpers are original as far as I know.

994110_10205207681843860_3378606638879915668_n.jpg

just got back from the meet had a blast, met a few more fabo members, and raced the car. what a great day!! will be posting a few pics soon, but right now i'm bushed!!!
higgs

Sorry I was unable to hang around Colorado long enough for this weekend. Bet it was a blast. Patiently waiting for pics Higgs.

I had a good time, fun chatting with all you guys. Glad I ended up taking my car after all.
Got lots of lots of compliments from folks checking it out.

Was a nice day, warm, but a lot of cloud cover most of the day so it didn't get too hot.

-
Back