Mopar Meet Mason Dixon Dragway May 18th

-

luvmopars

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.masondixondragway.com/special%20event%20flyers/2014%20Mopar%20Meet%20Flyer.pdf[/ame]

Great race and good people running the place.Sorry I gotta miss it this year...........crap.

I love this show! My issue is life gets in the way most years and I only get there about every 4th year. Jake wants to bring his 65 out really bad, bur he's doin the Relay for Life walk from noon Saturday straight thru to 7am Sunday morning. He will be in no shape to enjoy the show. I offered to take his car for him and I got that look that says - I don't think so Dad!

And why no address on the flyer ? here it is for the folks that just don't know ....
Address: 21344 National Pike, Boonsboro, MD 2171

Because it is out in the middle of no where. Me thinks Memike should wander up! LOL

Because it is out in the middle of no where. Me thinks Memike should wander up! LOL
That would be great :cheers: I sure would like to see some folks about now and leave the hill for a bit of MoPar nicness :D

It isn't that big...but to meet "THE" Memike.... well that would be great!

Is this just a show and drag race or is there a swap meet and vendors? I have never been but I am only a couple of hours away so I might drive up this Sunday.

a small swap meet. Maybe 30 of us but I have done well there for what it is.

i will be there! great little show! havent missed it in 20 years. small swap meet but decent stuff at fair prices...i even bought my 76 warlock there 3 years ago.

I will be there in a white 97 dodge ram 2500. 3 guys doing a lot of laughing. I wouldn't mind meeting some of you.

I will be there in a white 97 dodge ram 2500. 3 guys doing a lot of laughing. I wouldn't mind meeting some of you.

are you gonna be in the vendor/show area? or over on the pit side? ill try to stop over and introduce myself. ill be parked over on the pit side probably..... ill be in my 70 swinger its light poly green met. with black bumble bee stripe, should be parked with my buddy who is racing his black primered 70 duster. if anyone else spots us stop over and say hey! my name is Derek and my buddy is Chad.

I'll be floating around the vendor/show area for the best part of the day. Looking forward to seeing what the stroker will do at the "dream pass", one pass(no tech) to see what the old girl's got in her,,,lol. Look for a '74 swinger tubbed, lime green with six pack hood and an "oversized strobe stripe in mill finish",,,,, sorta hard to miss whether you like it or not...lol

I'll be there with a friend of mine with his dark green 68 Dart. He runs it in the slant 6 class. Ask for Bob

-
Back