-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a mini starter removed from a 1989 dodge dakota (3.9 v6 automatic) will work on any automatic slant 6, 3.9 v6 or small block mopar, not sure if it will work on bigblock. In good working condition

1989 is the larger of the two mini starters (1998+ are smaller)

sorry I don't have a picture at the moment

Asking $40 including shipping to canada $50 to the US. (some spots in the US are up to $35 shipping!) weighes approximately 6 LBS

located in Nova scotia canada B0N 2A0

I'm interested. Can you send me a picture and part number? I'm trying to see if this is the mini starter I need with my QuickTime Bellhousing for 5.7L hemi.

Thanks,

Riddler

I'm interested. Can you send me a picture and part number? I'm trying to see if this is the mini starter I need with my QuickTime Bellhousing for 5.7L hemi.

Thanks,

Riddler

Riddler it may depend on what you are using for exhaust. I just picked up whal looks to be a brand new mini starter for my hemi conversion out of a 94 Dakota. I am running the SRT Jeep manifolds and with it will not clear because the solenoid is cocked off to the side. I now see I need an 05 up mini starter that has it on the top. I think as long as you have a little more clearence with something other than the jeep mainifolds it my be fine.

Thanks,

Riddler

Riddler,

as far as I can tell it should be the larger of the mini starters chrysler Denso 66027702 like the one I mailed off to member Nite moves. I will get pictures of it tomorrow (sitting in the cab of the dakota) check out the thread he started and the picture on the second page that I posted looks identical to that (except its still dirty!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back