Mopar Modeling Forums

-
N

ny2000ramtough

Alot of guys who own 1:1 cars also build models of their favorite cars. I am one of those individuals. I have a very extensive collection of models, over 700 to be exact. I build mainly Mopar models and drag cars from the 60's and 70's. We have a site dedicated exclusively to Mopar models so if anyone wants to check it out, I've enclosed the link. We'd love to see you there1 Stop in and check it out!!!

http://mopars.proboards.com

Been there. It's a great site.
Wish I could down load pics from my computer On the
site. Would like to put some ofmine on there.

100_1402.jpg

100_1403.jpg

I use Photobucket to upload pics to the site Bri. It's free and easy to use. You do some awesome work and would fit in great there, that's for sure!!!

Some of mine....if you want some more pics of a particular one, just ask. Willys is mopar powered...

DSCF0745.jpg

gtx8-1.jpg

DSCF0896.jpg

cuda2.jpg

I have some more builds (superbee and Charger (both racecars)) that I don't have picks of but will take some if you guys want to see.

I went to a toy show today and picked up a few models.
The Dart is new, but kool.
The Cuda is an AMT Matchbox, and I have seen it before, but there is no year on it anywhere, the year made or the year it is supposed to be.
The bag inside has not been opened and it is complete, except for what appears to be marks on the hood from the tires, it is in very good condition.
It has custom touches.

Anyone know what year it is, and if it is too valuable to build?

DSC03938.JPG

DSC03939.JPG

I went to a toy show today and picked up a few models.
The Dart is new, but kool.
The Cuda is an AMT Matchbox, and I have seen it before, but there is no year on it anywhere, the year made or the year it is supposed to be.
The bag inside has not been opened and it is complete, except for what appears to be marks on the hood from the tires, it is in very good condition.
It has custom touches.

Anyone know what year it is, and if it is too valuable to build?

What year is that Dart?

Early 70s, I think he had a late 60s version as well.

I used to build models from the ages of about 12 to 16. I built about 40 during those years. Then I sort of got away from that hobby as other things started to interest me. One thing I was never able to find a model of a 1970 Dart Swinger. Back in the day all the hobby store guys told me that nobody makes that car. Does anyone know if this has changed? Is someone finally making my beloved 70 Swinger? That would be a great excuse for me to get back into model building! Or how about a 62 Ford Falcon Wagon?

-
Back