Mopar Motorhome Awesomeness...

-
A
Mazing.

What a wicked setup. I'm in love with the TV. Looks to have been well kept. I wonder what used that rear bumper? One off for this make? Looks suuuuuuuuper long.

Brett Michaels needs to get a hold of this. It would look really cool with a custom paint job. Lots of metalflakes, and pinstripes.

A
Mazing.What a wicked setup. I'm in love with the TV. Looks to have been well kept. I wonder what used that rear bumper? One off for this make? Looks suuuuuuuuper long.

Dam your right on about the old yellow TV and matching yellow cooler, 1970 all over again.....

Look, it's like the Superbird of motorhomes! Pretty fairly priced, I'd say too!

Also originally had an exhaust system that would incinerate waste.

Now.....would that be an early catalytic converter, or.......don't tell me that it's for the pee water to get "sizzled" into pee steam and out the exhaust pipe for the guy behind you to smell. LOL

Or would it be the solid waste? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now.....would that be an early catalytic converter, or.......don't tell me that it's for the pee water to get "sizzled" into pee steam and out the exhaust pipe for the guy behind you to smell. LOL

Or would it be the solid waste? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh that has me laughing like crazy. I can just imagine someone following that down the highway on a hot summer day, with the windows down... "Dear god, what is that smell?!"

Brett Michaels needs to get a hold of this. It would look really cool with a custom paint job. Lots of metalflakes, and pinstripes.

Uh huh!

Giant metal flakes came to my mind, immediately. I saw the gray and thought primer/ blank canvas.

Looks like a dolphin with downs syndrom.
Still retro cool though.

-
Back